[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Hurancan wrote:
Sorry for the noob questions but:

1) how does it reach 50m dps? Looking at pob it only shows 23m. I am using comunity fork.

2) shouldnt the medium cluster jewels open more skills in the tree, is something bugges with my PoB or i have to active it somewhere because i only see the new passives from the large jewels.

Look at the configuration in the guide's PoB and copy that. Poison won't calculate without configuring it.

The medium cluster jewels on the guide's PoB are broken from being imported. You can craft them yourself in the PoB or import new ones.
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
Hurancan wrote:
Sorry for the noob questions but:

1) how does it reach 50m dps? Looking at pob it only shows 23m. I am using comunity fork.

2) shouldnt the medium cluster jewels open more skills in the tree, is something bugges with my PoB or i have to active it somewhere because i only see the new passives from the large jewels.

Look at the configuration in the guide's PoB and copy that. Poison won't calculate without configuring it.

Thank you very much, as a second sesason player, and first time PoB user, i really appreciate!
The medium cluster jewels on the guide's PoB are broken from being imported. You can craft them yourself in the PoB or import new ones.
https://pastebin.com/0vjkrDj1

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any improvements that could be made to optimize my build. I am aware that I could improve my gems for 21/20's and maybe go for a second nostalgia ring. Other than that, I was wondering what else I could do to better my build and what first steps I should take forth first. Thank you in advance!
"
https://pastebin.com/0vjkrDj1

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any improvements that could be made to optimize my build. I am aware that I could improve my gems for 21/20's and maybe go for a second nostalgia ring. Other than that, I was wondering what else I could do to better my build and what first steps I should take forth first. Thank you in advance!

DoT corrupt Cold Iron Points for sure, and as you said another Nostalgia ring to cap poison chance. Divining your other Nostalgia ring would also help a lot.

It's really a good idea for you to get Aspect of the Spider on a free suffix, it'll add a lot of damage and survivability.

Level 23 Vaal BV will be a massive boost as well.
Perhaps a silly question but with Flesh and Stone we go in Sand stance right?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
What nodes do we choose with Thread of hope ?
I'm having weird trouble with casting BV(or anything in that matter) while my entire mana pool is reserved. Sometimes ES is full and sometimes its simply not regening. Is there something I'm missing? Like ES leech or something?
"
Perhaps a silly question but with Flesh and Stone we go in Sand stance right?

Yes, to blind nearby enemies and less damage taken from attacks if they are far away.

"

I'm having weird trouble with casting BV(or anything in that matter) while my entire mana pool is reserved. Sometimes ES is full and sometimes its simply not regening. Is there something I'm missing? Like ES leech or something?

Try to make good use of unleash if youre not already and also be careful with the mod that lowers your regen in maps, especially if you have high awakener bonus on atlas. That is gonna kill your regen, combined with explody chest not leaving alot of corpses for feast of flesh to activate -> es low all the time.
Looking to roll into this build (currently playing TR trickster) just wondering what pieces of my gear I can use in this build?
"
feelthepain wrote:
Is there an easy way to harvest craft clusters on this build like many others right now?

Not really:
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=141&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
Those are the mods for medium. The two we need (WA/CO) don't have tags, so they can't be harvest-crafted. But tbh, they are pretty easy to craft yourself by just Alteration/Augmentation-slamming + regaling. I need on average a maximum of 300 alteration orbs and maybe 10 regal + scouring. That's 80 to 90 chaos for a medium one.

The big one could actually be craftable:
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=176&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
Overwhelming Malice + Grim Oath are the only ones that have the Physical tag. So depending on what should be the third one, you either alch the jewel, annull everything off, augment it or roll the third notable, annull the other stuff off and augment 2xphysical afterwards.

For the small one: forget it. Literalley everything has the life tag on it
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=125&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

For the start, you can keep all except carcass jack. Don't know about the amulet, it's pretty nice offensive-wise, but has no defense like Impresence. Gloves are ok, if you don't want to play with Asenath's. Didn't use Asenaths last league, had similar gloves and it wasn't really a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info