[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"

The more you go high-end, the more expensive it gets ofc - as in every other build. Still, most expensive thing atm is running juiced up maps, costing me 2.4ex per map :-D

how's it working out for you? I thought this was not a good league to do this lol
"
seaside wrote:

"

The more you go high-end, the more expensive it gets ofc - as in every other build. Still, most expensive thing atm is running juiced up maps, costing me 2.4ex per map :-D

how's it working out for you? I thought this was not a good league to do this lol

Pretty good. I'm using mainly Grimro's Guide (that guy is awesome!). 5 Delirium Orbs (2x Blighted 180c, 1x Breach 45c, 2x Scarabs 220c) alone did cost me 445c, so over 2.5ex. Enchanted it with "doesn't consume sextant mod", invested like 150 Awakened Orb until i got Harbinger, Nemesis and Hunted Traitor-sextant mods, and ofc "movementspeed/dmg per poison on you" (insane for self-poisoning!). Use Hillock in Intervention to get the base map to 35% quality. Then just use Fractured Fossils for 2.4ex each to mirror-reroll the base map. Don't forget metallic fossil to avoid "reflect physical" - we can play pretty much every other mod, though "increased area of effect" really SUCKS :-D

4 Scarabs: Gilded Harbinger, Gilded Breach, Polished Legion (that one sucks a bit, was never able to clear all mobs) and either Reliquary (Headhunter/unique jewel-drop-chance), ambush or shaper for additional mobs. And then ofc Zana-mod "Nemesis".

So after all, it's like 2.5ex per map, but on average i got ~15ex profit for every 20ex invested the last few days (135 simulacrum splinter on avg per map alone, which equal ~150c). Slowing down a bit, especially on the scarab side. And don't get me wrong... it's insanely stressfull with the self-poison-sextant. My eyes are hurting :-D But it's pretty nice profit. I'm not doing more than 10 maps like this per day, as said - way too stressfull.

What i can't do this league for example are 5 emblem fights. Don't know, i get 3 1/2 rows of chests, which is nothing if you used to do those fights during Legion with HH-Cycloneer, where you had 5 rows after 4 minutes and one minute of just killing mobs for nothing.
"
yumrukcan wrote:
Hi everyone!

First of all great build. But i have a doubt about this build. İ am level 73 with 2.8k life. İsn't it too low? İ think i could have a hard time in t16 maps won't i?

Your life is really low because you have very few sources of increased life. You are however next to a ton of life nodes on the tree which should shoot your life total up, and you also should grab some jewel sockets/clusters and fit in jewels with life if you want. That being said, with crit immune from assassin as well as dodge cap, your small life pool goes a surprisingly long way.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Why does your POB LVL 93 page only shows "required level 62"?
Somehow the medium cluster jewel sockets arent shown, why?
"
Example257 wrote:
Why does your POB LVL 93 page only shows "required level 62"?
Somehow the medium cluster jewel sockets arent shown, why?

Medium clusters on the build are broken. Import your own or craft them in PoB and it should work.
I can clear pretty much anything but am struggling on bosses. This is also due to me not knowing the fights but am getting better. I am still getting one shot by stupid things. Some of them seem unavoidable.

Is there anything I can do to help the elemental damage or whatever from bosses like elder/shaper and Sirus?

Also my life flask runs out and I think I need a way to gain more life off damage I think it is?

Thanks in advance!
which flask should i replace with Sin's rebirth after getting the cluster jewels with Unholy Might
"
sigu0477 wrote:
which flask should i replace with Sin's rebirth after getting the cluster jewels with Unholy Might

I have Coralitos, Atziris, Quicksilver, Quartz and Life flask. Curse-immunity (so you can run temp-chains maps), bleed-immunity and freeze-immunity. I find it's a bit of QoL to use bleed-immunity NOT on life-flask but on one of the others, since it's always up. At the speed we're clearing, we sometimes can't react fast enough and have 20 stacks of corrupted blood on us before pressing life flask.

"
Hakoonin wrote:
I can clear pretty much anything but am struggling on bosses. This is also due to me not knowing the fights but am getting better. I am still getting one shot by stupid things. Some of them seem unavoidable.

Is there anything I can do to help the elemental damage or whatever from bosses like elder/shaper and Sirus?

Also my life flask runs out and I think I need a way to gain more life off damage I think it is?

Thanks in advance!

Not really. You could try to switch to the Apep's slumber-version like me, but it only lengthens the reaction-time needed to run out of shit a bit. Did you take Ryslatha as minor pantheon-god? That should solve your life flask-recharge-problem. Elder, Shaper and Uber-Elder are kinda easy-to-learn-fights imo, it's just muscle-memory if you've done it often enough. Sirus on the other hand... his last phase is just a pain in the ass, when he teleports out of screen and you're not fast enough to charge after him, before he "DIE!!!"-beams you to hell and back. Had huge problems when he was introduced, got a bit better last league and now i'm mostly killing him deathless on A8. So don't give up hope ;-)

My next goal: i want to see, how deep i can delve with this build. Did 600 last league when i got bored. At 460 now, and still got tons of sulphite scarabs left. And i'm motivated... with coffee and the new Vader album running in the background, today will be a good day!
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Jul 14, 2020, 4:05:46 AM
Question for ppl who have reached the high-end of what this build is capable. While I don;t doubt the map clear, how is the single target boss dmg? Is it at near insta-phasing conq/sirus lvls? I was lucky enough to get a near max rolled nostalgia + impresence drop and was considering switching, but had a hard time figuring out how it deals against bosses.

I'm running a poets pen blade blast build currently, and was wondering if I switched will I still be able to maintain the single target dps for the smoother map clear, and also as someone who has never played a melee ranged build before, what are some tradeoffs that might not be so obvs for ranged to melee?
Last edited by theblindsaint on Jul 14, 2020, 7:25:43 AM
Depends on which bosses we're talking about. Conquerors are easy. Put down your totems, pop your flasks + Vaal BV + Plague Bearer and they die within 5 seconds, before they can use any ability. Except for the Warlord, use Vaal BV on his shield-phase to melt him down. Synthesized bosses are the same, easy 5-second-kill.

On bosses where you don't have your Vaal BV at the start, like Sirus and Uber-Elder, it will take a little bit longer. You don't instant-phase those bosses, but it doesn't take long to phase them. The first half of the Sirus-fight isn't a problem anyway, and on his last phase, i wait until he has 4 copies of himself, when i pop everything (including Vaal BV) and nuke him down within 5 seconds.

Only downside from ranged to melee is, that you always have to be close to the boss obviously, which makes dodging some (only a few) abilites a bit harder. The big advantage on this build is: the screen is pretty clear of effects. That means, unlike a volatile dead-player, you can see ground effects, boss effects and mobs very clearly, which makes dodging way easier. Buddy of mine plays VD, and it's just a pain playing with him. I don't see ANY ground effects, so dodging that stuff is pretty hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info