[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
slowmath wrote:
Highly recommend Golden rule combined with an unaffected by poison watchers eye with malevolence. Quite cheap for just that mod alone. I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on how amazing plague bearer is with Golden rule. I rarely even cast more than 3 stacks of BV to proc about 1.3M value of plague bearer and then zoom zoom on t16s. Rinse and repeat while everything explodes.

Tried cyclone, felt bad.

Pantheon won't work also. Can't be immune to build up those stacks, just unaffected. Plague bearer is the best part of this build imo

does that mean, that we applied 100 posions (to our self)? that would increase dps drastically.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
slowmath wrote:
Highly recommend Golden rule combined with an unaffected by poison watchers eye with malevolence. Quite cheap for just that mod alone. I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on how amazing plague bearer is with Golden rule. I rarely even cast more than 3 stacks of BV to proc about 1.3M value of plague bearer and then zoom zoom on t16s. Rinse and repeat while everything explodes.

Tried cyclone, felt bad.

Pantheon won't work also. Can't be immune to build up those stacks, just unaffected. Plague bearer is the best part of this build imo

does that mean, that we applied 100 posions (to our self)? that would increase dps drastically.

It synergizes well with Noxious Strikes.
Well, now that the build works for me, my atlas is broken and I cannot spawn influence since 3 days. did dozens of maps in each area. thinking about selling all.

pm if interested
I have a question in regards to running Blasphemy+Despair, if I have Malevolence and Herald of Agony up then there is not enough mana for the 35% reservation. Am I missing something crucial?
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

Absolutely agree on most, come by stream tonight (in about an hour) im explianing how i've fixed survivability. Im sitting at 5.1k life, 10M shaper DPS, game has become TRIVIAL.

I wouldn't mind a TL:DR version since I wasn't able to catch the stream. I'd also like to second what Slowmath said, Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye No Poison feels really nice. Side benefit it also caps our chaos resist. lol.

Got this beauty yesterday.
Now going to corrupt gazzilion of

to get DOT corruption.
Last edited by shubutnoi on Jan 22, 2020, 3:01:32 AM
been leveling with this and can safely say ive got to lvl 50 with only 1 death due to no res (after first katava) as a newer player (started this league) it's really nice being able to melt things consistently without super high risk of death :) thanks for the build <3
Hello there! Rly nice and funny build, trying now:) i just cant understand how can you uptime BV so long time?
Last edited by Vagrya on Jan 22, 2020, 10:16:44 AM
"
Vagrya wrote:
Hello there! Rly nice and funny build, trying now:) i just cant understand how can you uptime BV so long time?

skill effect duration on tree
I'm wondering why nobody mentions Kintsugi as a alternative for a more survability build. I know it is a little costly (6L around 3ex today), but it gives lots of evasion, decent life, a little bit of fire resist as a bonus and most important, these two defensive stats:

20% less Damage taken if you have not been Hit Recently
50% increased Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently

These helps a lot with both that one shot hits that would kill us, and that combo of projectiles fired all at once, if one of them hits, them our evasion scales up and the others misses.

I was using Dendrobate, but offen getting killed by some sort of damage every once in a while. Then when a switched to Kintsugi my deaths dropped by around 80% i would say. It was a 1.2kk dps loss, but I still have 7.2kk Shaper dps which for me is quite fine as i still melt everything in T16 maps, even bosses and metas.

My thought is that the most balanced chest between dps and survival would be a Kintsugi corrupted with +2, but I know it will be very very expensive.

Ps.: sitting around 7.2kk Shaper dps without dmg over time cold irons and without watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info