[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

Thanks for your analysis Mythrol, admittedly a selfish question given my post above but how was Sporeguard for clear? Was it off-screening mobs and chaining at all?

I will have to spend more time focusing on off screen clear because I don't really pay attention to it. However, The way this build clears packs is through corpse explosions & curse so the mobs need to be near each other. Maybe it's because I'm running dual Cold Iron Point with Increased Damage over Time corruption but basically if I touch a pack it goes poof and I just whirling blades to the next.

If you are looking for sheer off screen clear I don't think any of these bodies will change that much. You probably need a range build that can just throw arrows off screen and you keep moving. Maybe there is some variation of this build that can do that but I'm not sure about it.
Hello, thanks for the initial idea of the build. I totally reworked it, to be more tanky and keep a good clearspeed and a good boss killing.

You can check my stuff in my profile, and here are two videos about how it runs :

For fast clear (yes, video is at real speed) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYBrBdTMLg

For normal speed clearing T16 with lovely affixes (i made mistakes and was playing chill, sorry if slow) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq5_2S5DU-8

And for surivability :

I also have Vaal grace on CWDT setup with Steelskin, wich does not appear on this screenshot sorry =), but if gives another 34% dodge for attacks and spells when you trigger it on demand, and ofcourse fortify if needed. I have a correct gear now, but to be honest, it's not really needed.

I still miss the armour to boost my dps (think about a Belly of the beast with two implicit), even if it's not really a necessity at this point.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jan 24, 2020, 6:50:59 AM
"
Sephiloss wrote:
Hello, thanks for the initial idea of the build. I totally reworked it, to be more tanky and keep a good clearspeed and a good boss killing.

You can check my stuff in my profile, and here are two videos about how it runs :

For fast clear :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYBrBdTMLg

For normal speed clearing T16 with lovely affixes (i made mistakes and was playing chill, sorry if slow) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq5_2S5DU-8

And for surivability :

I also have Vaal grace on CWDT setup with Steelskin, wich does not appear on this screenshot sorry =), but if gives another 34% dodge for attacks and spells when you trigger it on demand, and ofcourse fortify if needed. I have a correct gear now, but to be honest, it's not really needed.

I still miss the armour to boost my dps (think about a Belly of the beast with two implicit), even if it's not really a necessity at this point.

Do you mind giving a bit more info as to how you get your armour so high while also still keeping Acrobatics? Gear wise we are pretty close (ignoring your headhunter belt) and I know you have 10 levels on me but I took all of the nodes that affect evasion or armour and I'm capping out at around 73% physical damage reduction. Not close to your 90%.

I know I must be missing something here.

Edit: NVM. I see you're using Determination in the helm. I'm now able to get up to 83% Physical Damage Reduction and that's with me using level 1 CWDT and lower level gems. I'm not sure if I want to level up that set of gems yet or not.

I'm now wondering if Vaal Grace is worth giving up BloodRage for. Yeah we don't have as many endurance charges anymore but 3 is still a nice buff to our damage. It will probably require me playing around with the setup more to see.
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 23, 2020, 11:36:40 PM
Ty for the quick reply! One last one, since Cold Points are hella expensive *for my nub self* would you reccomend using two BIno's or BIno's and something else?
"
Onodera1 wrote:
Ty for the quick reply! One last one, since Cold Points are hella expensive *for my nub self* would you reccomend using two BIno's or BIno's and something else?

Use one Bino's and use one Cold Iron Point. A lot of other corruptions help us besides the Damage over time one. If it's too expensive to buy or make one of those look for another useful corruption CIP to use in the meantime.
do you think I could convert my cobra lash build into this one?
I am interested in this build but it looks a bit squishy. How does it handle Sirius and high tier bosses?
So just to update everyone, I really think Sephiloss' variation is superior. Instead of trying to evade & dodge our way to surviving we just have super high damage reduction. I went from struggling with getting 1 shotted on Tier 11 to being able to run super charged tier 16's pretty cleanly. The beauty of it is the body gives 100 life/mana on kill and we kill things so fast that going the damage reduction route we take hits but survive them and then are instantly back up to full again. Just feels like a smoother / less rng way of surviving.

For people struggling with survivability my suggestion would be to maybe try respec'ing towards damage reduction.
"
RandoJoker wrote:
been leveling with this and can safely say ive got to lvl 50 with only 1 death due to no res (after first katava) as a newer player (started this league) it's really nice being able to melt things consistently without super high risk of death :) thanks for the build <3
following up to this, just killed sirus with only 1 death on my 2nd ever time fighting him, melted through every phase quite easily :) (awakened 6)
Last edited by RandoJoker on Jan 24, 2020, 11:53:40 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
So just to update everyone, I really think Sephiloss' variation is superior. Instead of trying to evade & dodge our way to surviving we just have super high damage reduction. I went from struggling with getting 1 shotted on Tier 11 to being able to run super charged tier 16's pretty cleanly. The beauty of it is the body gives 100 life/mana on kill and we kill things so fast that going the damage reduction route we take hits but survive them and then are instantly back up to full again. Just feels like a smoother / less rng way of surviving.

For people struggling with survivability my suggestion would be to maybe try respec'ing towards damage reduction.

Glad to help, i may post my PoB once i finished to decide myself about endgame armour and final points in tree. And yes, i do not like dodge & evasion, except for bonus like vaal grace.

PS : Use golden rule (with corrupted blood immunity) jewel only with sextant movement speed & damage per poison as whirling blade could cause bleeding reflected to you, or just be aware of it, if not using it, switch to anything else. Note the Watcher's eye with damage reduction bonus & poison immune (really cheap).
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jan 24, 2020, 12:19:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info