[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Is there footage of people killing A8 Sirus with this build? With little regen and no leech I feel like the fight would be a nightmare.
"
Magritte wrote:
Is there footage of people killing A8 Sirus with this build? With little regen and no leech I feel like the fight would be a nightmare.

I have a recording of my char somewhere killing sirus a8, send me a pm ill maybe upload it for you to see.. but, im maxed out.

The strategy is to get enough damage so all you have to do is just stand there for a few seconds and move away.
On the last phase, pop your coralito, atziri, vaal bv. don't forget to wither.
"
Magritte wrote:

i'm super happy as i finished my goal this season (none too early! :D) in killing sirus in A8, it was my first succesful kill and i think my 4th or 5th try. in order to kill him i had to adjust my build though, feel free to check out my character.
i changed from 2x fettle to 2x blessed small cluster jewels and it made all the difference for me, i also changed the pantheons accordingly. max chaos resist makes this go much, much smoother because you don't die within 0.5 seconds if you're in the wrong spot. with the original build i had i only got to 22chaos resist, which was way too low (and thats with 2x circle of nostalgia).
to compare: in my first tries i pretty much got one-shot in the last phase each time. this time i died only once because i didnt pay attention.

in other regards, dor961 is completely right, just stand next to him for some seconds and then dodge everything he throws at you. before the last phase you dont even need any flask charges (golem and base regen is enough life sustain, base damage is enough to wittle him down in 3-4 encounters).

tl;dr for killing Sirus easier with this: max all resists including chaos, get corrupted blood implicit jewel, adjust pantheons, try to get 5k life, dont stand in the beams. damage is no problem at all.
Last edited by i_am_Blue on Jun 13, 2020, 9:07:27 AM
does the explosion chest actually contribute much to the clear in the case of the poison?
Is it possible to run this build on a Pathfinder at league start?

With the addition of No Witnesses and Wind Dancer to the tree, you're not restricted to Mistwalker for Elusive.

PF gets free Prolif so you can run double Cold Iron Points.

I ask because I want to run poison BV for league start and then swap same character to Scourge Arrow later when I have some currency.

Thoughts?
I played as Assa - so I do not know about the possibilty to run as a PF.
If I understand it correctly No Witeness is nice buff for us. Wind Dancer is to far away for me to get it.
You also can run double Cold Iron as Assa. Maybe a bit later than PF. But it is completely fine. The gloves are helping out on this.
I run double Cold Iron and are zooming through the maps.

Also A8 Sirus is nice and smooth.
So for me personally there is no reason to switch to PF.
I hope someone with more background information can help you more.

Best Regards
PurtzelBaer
As a noob who wanted to league start with this does this manifesto note affect us at all?

"
Dual Wield
The Physical Damage multiplier when Dual Wielding has been removed. This was originally added as a fix from half a decade ago to improve the damage of Dual Wielding relative to the higher damage of two handed weapons and the overwhelming defensive power of shields at the time. This allows Two Handed Weapons to remain the kings of damage, while Dual Wielding is the king of speed, with some defensive benefits.
"

+15% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

Those are the benefits from dual wielding.
Since we dont to attack damage (BV is still a spell) it shoulndt affect the build.
Last edited by morfer on Jun 17, 2020, 1:38:37 AM
Hello.
I've got a synth bow now in standard and i was wondering if there is any way to have fun playing this poison build with it, because i've got 2b1r3white sockets (mirrored).

I guess empower does not work properly on this build.

If it's the case, what would you change?

thanks in advance
How much are the nerfs to crits affecting this build? For example, Assassination goes down from +30% chance, +35% multi to 25% in both accounts, and other notables are similar.

If I understand the mechanics correctly, this will probably hurt us a bit, but not break the build, correct? Especially since we are not running Perfect Agony thus relying less on crit multi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info