[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What do you guys think about "hex master"?
Seems to be better than a lot of the nodes out there, bumping my dps in pob by 5m.

My despair is level 26, hopefully will be 27 once better templar gloves will hit the market, i think its worth the 3 skill points (at lvl 100)
finished with 36 challenges and with my items. still playing a defensiv variation of this build with divine flesh. sitting at 6k hp now and damage is still insane. fun to play, thanks for that cool build ;)

tried to get a body armour with curse on hit/explosion and "15% physdam taken as chaos dam" with a +2 aoe/2+ duration gem double corruption, but i failed.... :)

Why not allocate Dirty Techniques? It does about 100k more damage when looking at your build in POB.
"
ZTheBeastZ wrote:
Why not allocate Dirty Techniques? It does about 100k more damage when looking at your build in POB.

The updated version allocates dirty technique.
Chances of this getting nerfed come 3.11?
In Game Name: Fexun
Not sure how abusable (and easy/ hard to craft) will be the Map don't use sextant implicit, but with the poison sextant it could be good if it's sustainable.
Hello exiles,

Im interested in this build for next league but never played BV.
As the league basically ends is someone here willing me to give me his gear?

On return i can give him ED - CONT gear if wanted (did multiple times Sirus A8). Check profile.

I know i can sell the stuff - buy the stuff but my motivation playing 2 weeks before is near to zero:))

I really dont need like top farming gear, its really only for trying the feeling with the build:)

Thank you
Happy waiting gardeners:D
Newish player here, just wanted to say I've enjoyed this build alot. Very fast and fun.

I have a question for some of the more experienced players. I tend to die alot to the very endgame bosses, such as Sirius. I have most of the gear, I can do tier 16 maps very fast and without dying. My main problem comes from spells one shotting me against these bosses. I die and then I cant get back into the fight because when I enter the portals again the boss usually oneshots me again before I can get blades up and start dodging. I'm playing on console too where performance isnt the best and can get laggy and rubber banding. So I'm trying to improve my defensive layers.

My question is this; I can buy a Watchers eye with one Malevolence damage aura buff and another with Purity of elements buff that reduces elemental damage by 47 percent. I can run Herald of agony, despair, Malevolence, and Purity of elements. Is it worth dropping either summon skitterbots or flesh and stone for Purity of elements and getting that reduced elemental damage buff? My damage is really good, I'd rather live longer on a boss and get more posion stacks on him before I die. So would that help me out against these bosses? I'd just try it myself but that Jewel is expensive and I dont wanna buy it if it wont really help me. Sorry if this question seems really dumb, I'm just starting to learn mechanics of this game. Thanks for any help.

One of the greatest build so far.

I did this build for just speead splinter farming. Shocked how it melts map bosses/ shaper guardians in the mist.

I did not level this build. Turned my another level 90+ shadow build. Bought all the items/gems (including cluster jewels ) at once.

Question is how can this build perform as a league starter?

Asenth's (explosion my biggest concern), diadem, nostalgia impresence will be hard to get.

Faster poison cluster jewels may be hard to get.

No idea how this build will perform without these...

"
SteelShield wrote:
My question is this; I can buy a Watchers eye with one Malevolence damage aura buff and another with Purity of elements buff that reduces elemental damage by 47 percent. I can run Herald of agony, despair, Malevolence, and Purity of elements. Is it worth dropping either summon skitterbots or flesh and stone for Purity of elements and getting that reduced elemental damage buff? My damage is really good, I'd rather live longer on a boss and get more posion stacks on him before I die. So would that help me out against these bosses? I'd just try it myself but that Jewel is expensive and I dont wanna buy it if it wont really help me. Sorry if this question seems really dumb, I'm just starting to learn mechanics of this game. Thanks for any help.

"
(50-40)% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken while affected by Purity of Elements

Unless there's a localization problem on console, you may have misread that item.

Look elsewhere for defensive layers.

For what it's worth... Kintsugi + Saffels + Divine Flesh (+ Fortify) was enough to prevent Sirus from one shotting me most of the time... but I feel like trying to just rush him down with full DPS gear was overall safer.
Last edited by vector84 on Jun 7, 2020, 10:13:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info