[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
burdd wrote:
Hi everyone, i just leveled this build up and got most of the gear, and I was wondering what I could do to take my damage to the next level? Heres my current gear (im farming vorici to color my sporeguard atm)
im running the cluster jewel setup too (except for unholy might which i couldn't get onto a notable)

1. Watcher eye, maybe i missed it but I didn't see you use one.
2. Bottled faith to replace sin's rebirth.
3. You will need unholy might someplace else, try to get it on the cluster jewel.
4. replace the 4% damage overtime medium cluster jewels with 5% chaos damage (minor, but still)
5. Do you use aspect of the spider? you should.
6. Better nostalgia ring.
7. Relevant enchant helmet.
8. Get awakened gems. Get gems level 21 or level 6 if awakened. - this will be your biggest boost probably.
And quality them! you are missing on almost free damage.

When you are ready, these are big ones:
1. Get templar gloves instead of aseneth with a bunch of levels to socketd gems and socket despair into them. spell crit, +1 frenzy, etc also a nice addition.
And it must have temp chains.
You will need explode chest
2. You went kinda defensive on the skill tree, branching to get some life in the bottom middle part. Unspec that into the double cluster jewel with 4 fettle small gems.

This is the next-next level, and what I am trying to do:
Get a corrupt "apply additional curse" onyx amulet with alocated dirty technique. So you can replace your ring to have assassin's mark on it.
Last edited by dor961 on May 26, 2020, 3:31:09 AM
i'm looking at the mid tier gear now on the pob for the build but it shows the resist's arent balanced, can you get them balanced with that gear ?

got 17ex to use to start the build but not sure what type of gear to go for, i have the daggers, ring, ammy and helm so far should i just try balance res between belt and boots ? or does someone maybe have there pob i can use to go off
I just wanted to say thank you for the build. Had so much fun that I reached 36 challenge for the first time (And got super rich too). Though less tanky, but watching boss and any other content melt before you are really pleasant.

But I still have a problem with clearing A8 Sirus, But it's mostly my own fault and my potato laptop. The game froze on "everlasting fire" and "blurry" burning ground killed me everytime.

But that's okay, Sirus fight itself is a freaking mess.

Went for 2 cluster dps build and regret nothing. (Fettle OP)

Can we spare 1 point with optimize tree or i am wrong? Poison Blade Vortex Assassin - https://pastebin.com/yzT7LTnm

Original POB from discord https://pastebin.com/4M7wgbFT
Assuming there is no major patch notes for this incoming, would any1 of you recommend this build as a league starter? :)

Im thinking about starting as a cobra-lash next league and transition to this build once i could get asenth and the helmet.
Assuming patch notes allow it.
Hello to all the pros :)
This build is great - probably the best I've played and also the one I've invested most in (time and currency).
Being a new player (only started seriously playing this season), I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my build and let me know what's missing, as I do feel that I'm dying quite a bit.

I'm aiming currently to complete the "1 cluster" tree, seeing as I haven't found on Trade enough clusters to go for the 2 cluster tree. I'm also currently kinda scared to let go of the health passives on the left side, since I'm dying quite a bit as it is.

Anyway, happy to get any tips and ideas on how to make this an even stronger character :)
Thanks!

cleared everything with these items and build, i had struggles a bit in A8 sirus.

if there is any suggestion what else i can improve it would be great to get some advices, its testing time until next season comes!
Last edited by tokajero on May 27, 2020, 4:45:32 PM
Loving the build mate, thanks for taking the time to post it and keep it updated.

Quick question though: I've noticed the guide is out of date with the PoB now (golems, immortal call, etc). I'm guessing the most up-to-date version is the PoB and out of date areas of the guide followed from the PoB accordingly?
"
jnskeh wrote:
Loving the build mate, thanks for taking the time to post it and keep it updated.

Quick question though: I've noticed the guide is out of date with the PoB now (golems, immortal call, etc). I'm guessing the most up-to-date version is the PoB and out of date areas of the guide followed from the PoB accordingly?

Thanks for the kind words :)

If you join my discord i have a channel in there that has the most recent PoB updates. It's easier for me to have a one stop shop there (community that can help eachother) than it is for people to have to scroll through 200+ pages here for answers :)

as for all the other questions guys, build should be fine next league. I doubt anything will get nerfed as we don't really abuse anything. But we will see.
I league start Poison BV every league no problem and will do it again on stream this league (if all looks good).

Thanks for all the support <3
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info