[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Apologies if this has been asked before... but why is 'Claws of the Hawk' and that section of the pasive tree slotted on the PoB?

This build isnt using claws, so isn't this all just wasted passives?

or are we really just using 6 whole skill points just to get 10% to blind + 0.4% life leech?

Crafted this beauty.
Now all is missing to a complete min maxed guy is an amulet with +1 curse corruption and annoited corruption/dirty technique.
If anyone here is selling something like that hmu :P
Following your guide, I'm level 65 and using the Mid Tier gear section for what items to use. I have the currency and got the stuff but I am not resistance capped. Have also been using your level 70 skill tree. I am dying fast, not sure what is wrong here. Any help?
Hi,
can some one explaint to me, why everyone uses "Summon Skitterbots" in this build, what good do they do here?
Me personaly use the Grace aura for more defence, because damage here is more than enough:)

"
boostcrazy wrote:
Following your guide, I'm level 65 and using the Mid Tier gear section for what items to use. I have the currency and got the stuff but I am not resistance capped. Have also been using your level 70 skill tree. I am dying fast, not sure what is wrong here. Any help?

You should get resistance capped.
You could also make your char public so we can look.
Would it be better to run with 2 binos for mapping and weapon swap to 2 cold iron points for single targets...or run with 1 binos and 1 cold iron point and not bother weapon swapping at all?
"
hocknose wrote:
Would it be better to run with 2 binos for mapping and weapon swap to 2 cold iron points for single targets...or run with 1 binos and 1 cold iron point and not bother weapon swapping at all?

No point in a second Bino's either way... if you wanna run a setup like that, CIP+Binos for clear, 2xCIP for single target.
Why in PoB in skills the BV(GG Setup) has 7 skills?
Thanks for the great and thorough guide! Leveling the build in SSF at the moment, as a practice for the league start for 3.11 and it's runnung pretty smooth (almost done with part 1 and it seems to be picking up speed).

Some personal notes for leveling:

1. When to switch from elemental/triple Herald BV to poison? Personally, I made the switch after act 4, when both vile toxins and unleash become available. This deals viable damage (also with HoAg) while having already 100% poison chance. The first ascendancy offers life recovery which synergizes will with this.

2. Leveling Trees. The leveling trees are great, in particular the Exceptional Performance cluster is a QoL improvement. One note: The leveling trees include the full skill point quest rewards, i.e. "Level 30" is a bit misleading - the 53 skill points needed are only available in the late 40s. Nevertheless, it serves as a great orientation what to work towards for the first 5 acts.
Hi everyone, i just leveled this build up and got most of the gear, and I was wondering what I could do to take my damage to the next level? Heres my current gear (im farming vorici to color my sporeguard atm)
im running the cluster jewel setup too (except for unholy might which i couldn't get onto a notable)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info