[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Does this new patch note effect our build with Withering Step on the left mouse key?
===========================

Casting an instant skill that is bound to the left mouse button now also causes your character to move to where your cursor was. Previously, a single click would not cause your character to move.
Just for the ones interested: Just killed Sirus 8 for the second time with the MoM + Apep's Slumber-variant of this build. Sure, i played the last phase a little bit cleaner than before, but still, i feel like it is worth giving it a try. Nevertheless, you're far from facetanking him or being able to take every hit.
Hello, thanks for the build it's looks amazing.

Im trying it at the moment, but im having problem with survavibility like crazy and im not sure what im doing wrong my res are maxed im near 5k life and using a headhunter (which should help when killing rare) and im often getting one hit.

Not sure what to do..
"
Avabur wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build it's looks amazing.

Im trying it at the moment, but im having problem with survavibility like crazy and im not sure what im doing wrong my res are maxed im near 5k life and using a headhunter (which should help when killing rare) and im often getting one hit.

Not sure what to do..

First of all... a headhunter isn't that good for survivability. In my opinion, Headhunter is a nice item, which loses a lot of value, if you don't optimize your gear and skill tree for it (e.g. increased temp chains effect, Kaoms Roots, Solstice Vigil, Shackles of the Wretched, ...). It's a nice gimmick, but if you still die in a map, then the stolen buffs are worth nothing and a good rare belt or stygian vise would be better.

That being said, your gear and your skill tree look very good. You could use some catalysts on your Vermillion Ring to get a bit more life out of it. Other than that, i don't really see a big chance to improve your gear. Must be the way you're mapping maybe. Few things which help me:

- never... and i say NEVER backtrack. No matter what drops. Get your loot after the fog is finished. Especially if you have a headhunter
- If you have to backtrack cause a rare mob is still alive, run back in a circle
- if you fight Ominphobia, basically run around in a circle, shouldn't be a problem even on a 100% Delirium map
- if you fight Kosis, learn when he does his stationary slashes, his power-beam and his shockwave
- if you use your Vaal blade vortex, make sure that you're not in the middle of a mob group. ABM - always be moving

In the build Gr0bbs says :
"
Watcher's Eye with Malevolence Auras (15ex approximately)

which mods are the best ?

Tweaked the gear a bit.Very strong build, can recommend ;)
"
Just for the ones interested: Just killed Sirus 8 for the second time with the MoM + Apep's Slumber-variant of this build. Sure, i played the last phase a little bit cleaner than before, but still, i feel like it is worth giving it a try. Nevertheless, you're far from facetanking him or being able to take every hit.

I switched to this yesterday and am loving it, still min-maxing. Was wondering if Asenath's are worth the money or would an explody chest add enough clear speed to run the Iron Point full time, has anyone tried it?
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"

I switched to this yesterday and am loving it, still min-maxing. Was wondering if Asenath's are worth the money or would an explody chest add enough clear speed to run the Iron Point full time, has anyone tried it?

A decent explode chest will cost more than asenaths
Thank you for your professional guide and I have tried your 6L gem setting and I found that the poison rate only 60% , is that better to change any gem to "Poison" gem to get into 100% or higher?
What's the benefits of withering step? Wither stacks? Because we already have phasing on flask with maximum uptime when mapping, and we have elusive from ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info