[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
eddy_alfa wrote:
What's the benefits of withering step? Wither stacks? Because we already have phasing on flask with maximum uptime when mapping, and we have elusive from ascendancy.

Withering stacks remove every elusive debuff before reapplying it. So even if you have elusive from your ascendency, it overwrites the old buff. The Wither-Debuffs are nice too. It's just an additional little layer of defense.
"
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
What's the benefits of withering step? Wither stacks? Because we already have phasing on flask with maximum uptime when mapping, and we have elusive from ascendancy.

Withering stacks remove every elusive debuff before reapplying it. So even if you have elusive from your ascendency, it overwrites the old buff. The Wither-Debuffs are nice too. It's just an additional little layer of defense.

Thank you! Too bad dash cant proc fortify, with step-dash-step-dash move and our movement speed its so much smoother to clear maps.
Why does this build use chest with an additional curse? For what purpose?
"
Jacky66899 wrote:
Thank you for your professional guide and I have tried your 6L gem setting and I found that the poison rate only 60% , is that better to change any gem to "Poison" gem to get into 100% or higher?

There are plenty of sources of Chance to Poison to choose from:

1) Poison Support: 60%

2) Ascendancy: 40%

3) Dendrobate: 40% (this would be in place of Poison Support giving and additional gem you could link)

4) Herald of Agony: 20% base but can be buffed much higher via Circle of Nostalgia

5) Coralito's Flask: 25%
"
MarlorZ wrote:

For asenath i think?
"
MarlorZ wrote:

If you have Asenath's Gloves, you will have access to Temporal Chains along with Despair.

If you want to run both of them you would have to anoint Whispers of Doom on the amulet. If you get the +1 curse chest, you can use the anoint for something else (either offense or defense).
"
Missyl wrote:
I have a question : Void battery BV vs Poison BV
==> Clearspeed/area damage ?
==> Bosskilling ?
==> Budget ?

I ask again :)
Last edited by Missyl on Apr 1, 2020, 3:30:09 PM
Why is everyone includeing groob have dentrobate on now instead of plus 2 gem and not aspect of spider i tried skitter instead was less effective in game
"
Missyl wrote:
"
Missyl wrote:
==> Bosskilling ?
==> Budget ?

Correct
"
Why is everyone includeing groob have dentrobate on now instead of plus 2 gem and not aspect of spider i tried skitter instead was less effective in game

Instead of a corrupted tabula rasa? Tabula was never meant to be an endgame chest, doesn't matter what implicit it has. You just miss out on too many stats. In addition, the chest you see on some players doesn't have to be an OP endgame item. Some just had the luck to have it dropped, or crafted it themselves or simply bought it. Dendrobate is a good chest, if you get it early enough or don't have a high budget. Once you're able to spend 15-20ex on an item slot, you'll probably switch to a crafted one, unless your build synergy needs a specific unique chest.

Skitterbots isn't less effective. You can see it on mobs, they get a slightly blue touch on them, which means they are shocked and chilled. It's a defensive and an offensive layer, i wouldn't want to miss it.

"
Missyl wrote:
"
Missyl wrote:
==> Bosskilling ?
==> Budget ?

Who should answer that, if nobody plays a void battery build? For Void Battery, you'd have to have a completely different skill tree to be most efficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info