[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

With asenaths gloves being extra pricey double so on console, I was thinking of going sporeguard for my chest piece for the extra anoint and stats, or would an explode crafted rare be a better choice and drop binos?

Also with the sorry state of the market on console impresence amulets are like a four leaf clover atm, any recommendations to fill the neck slot until one is acquired, and what would some good alternative anoints be to put on neck/Chest (Sporeguard) besides "corruption".

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer all that I really liked the look of this build, and it seems like a good challenge to see how it works on controller.
holy crap is this fun!

I finally made it to maps, and did the entire swap to poison.

For my first map I was silly and tried an alched tier 6 but I forgot my map was at AW4 from my league starter character.

But I did it with out dying on only level 72 (still need two more lab points) and almost the entire way in delirium, and took on a fully juiced metamorph at the end with no issues (this was not in delirium).

Awesome!!! Time to make some currency :)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 1, 2020, 12:17:14 AM
"
CoyoteUgly wrote:
With asenaths gloves being extra pricey double so on console, I was thinking of going sporeguard for my chest piece for the extra anoint and stats, or would an explode crafted rare be a better choice and drop binos?

Also with the sorry state of the market on console impresence amulets are like a four leaf clover atm, any recommendations to fill the neck slot until one is acquired, and what would some good alternative anoints be to put on neck/Chest (Sporeguard) besides "corruption".

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer all that I really liked the look of this build, and it seems like a good challenge to see how it works on controller.

Sporeguard gives some good survivability and extra anoint, but the Contaminate trigger has an internal cooldown of 1 second, so the explosions won't be as noticeable compared to an explode chest. It does cost a lot less though, but just keep in mind the socket colours as it's insanely hard to roll 4G2B if the armor is already 6-linked.
What are best enchants for this build ?
helm - bv duration ?
gloves - reflection ?
boots - life regen ?
"
Kielaq wrote:
What are best enchants for this build ?
helm - bv duration ?
gloves - reflection ?
boots - life regen ?

I think BV duration would be a very nice qol.

The boots and gloves are usually meaningless for the most part.

I've got increased cast speed if you have killed recently on my boots, which helps a tiny bit with casting BV.
A lot of people have been asking about the anoints.

Since damage seems to be the least to worry about in this build, I went in a different direction. I anointed the second best life node on the tree, Discipline and Training.

Flat 30 life plus 10% increase is a nice lift to my life starved build.
I have a question : Void battery BV vs Poison BV
==> Clearspeed/area damage ?
==> Bosskilling ?
==> Budget ?
Last edited by Missyl on Apr 1, 2020, 3:12:26 AM
Unplayable in lategame in 3.10, even full awakened 6lvl gems won't help u. Don't waste time on it. Sirus t8 - no comments
"
MarlorZ wrote:
Unplayable in lategame in 3.10, even full awakened 6lvl gems won't help u. Don't waste time on it. Sirus t8 - no comments

Huh? There are a ton of people in here wiping through juiced T16 maps.

"
"
MarlorZ wrote:

Huh? There are a ton of people in here wiping through juiced T16 maps.

And? I passed t16 35% quality minotaur with 5 orbs without any death, but I can't do the same with Sirus
Last edited by MarlorZ on Apr 1, 2020, 3:49:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info