[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

If you have a lvl4 base Enlighten, can you then use all 6 auras at once, or still only if you have the helm enchant or hoag reduction on ring?
No, you can't even with 15% helm enchant. If you get the HoA reduced reserve ring and a lvl 3 Enlighten then you can run skitter instead of either flesh/stone or spider. But you can't run all 6.
I'm currently lvl 90, ~3k8hp; and i'm stuggling bossing.

Mapping is really fast, nice dmg but i find myself really too squishy.

Is that normal ?
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Loving the build so far. So many different ways to customize.
Few quick questions if possible to get some insight:
1)Chest is beast, wondering what I should do with the space for prefix. Was thinking I can Aspect of Spider, but kind of a waste since I can craft on any rare?
2)The POB shows no Skitterbots and only Flesh and Stone, is that correct?
3)What's the best way to craft the cluster jewel in the POB? My cluster jewel is garbage because I am trying to reroll it like the one in pob with Overwhelming Malice, Wicked Pall, Grim Oath and 2 jewel sockets.
4)I have explode/curse chest, what is best for Annoint? I see people saying Corruption and some Dirty Techniques.
5)Any general tips on things to change on my build that you notice? Always open to suggestions!

Thanks again

Spider Is A Suffix I believe?, and I crafted my 4 modifier jewel by alt revealing and slamming 4 sets of cluster till I slammed grim oath. I have a godly chest I liked a page back but trying to sell it for 30ex atm. feel free to check my char on pob for reference.

Yeah Spider is a suffix just wasnt sure to use my chest for that since I can technically put spider on any other rare.
Anyone else have a suggestion?
"
axelot06 wrote:

Is that normal ?

3.8k hp is low. I'm sitting on 5.1k and I regularly get taken down to 10% hp and survive. You'd die every time that happens!

4.5k hits seem quite common in T16 maps. Since increasing my HP I die far less and have managed to hit 94 and half way to 95. I died a lot when I was around 4k.

Also when working out a fair calculation of your dps in POB, how many # of poisons applied recently should you put?

I'm thinking onslaught gem in belt is something I should pick up as well.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 31, 2020, 6:12:33 PM
"
axelot06 wrote:

Is that normal ?

3.8k HP is way too low. You should aim for at least 4.5k. i have 5.9k atm and went down from 6.5k due to some respeccing into MoM. Looking at your gear, you could get a lot of flat life from a decent leather belt. A almost perfect rolled leather belt can give you 40 from implicit + 90-99 from T1 roll. So let's say 130, and on top another 26 flat life with fertile catalysts. That alone should give you a nice boost, since you already skilled the complete scion life-cluster.
Just finished my first Simulacrum. Died once, since I got disturbed by my phone.

Was a fun fight I must say.

Currently I'm trying to gather enough currency to buy Asenath gloves.

Tempted to go looking for an explosion and/or Addition Curse armor,
but I just got my current armor 6-linked :D

Great build! I've got two questions tho. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see the second curse (that the rare chest allows for) anywhere on the build or anyone else's for the past 10 pages. What would be the best curse to add with this chest equipped or is there no space for another one? Next question: what's with the thread of hope crimson jewel in the tree? As far as I can tell he doesn't even use the effect but takes that negative to res.
"
"
axelot06 wrote:

Is that normal ?

3.8k HP is way too low. You should aim for at least 4.5k. i have 5.9k atm and went down from 6.5k due to some respeccing into MoM. Looking at your gear, you could get a lot of flat life from a decent leather belt. A almost perfect rolled leather belt can give you 40 from implicit + 90-99 from T1 roll. So let's say 130, and on top another 26 flat life with fertile catalysts. That alone should give you a nice boost, since you already skilled the complete scion life-cluster.

I looked at your tree. You're wasting 1 skill point using the jewel slot above Blood Drinker instead of the one below MoM. I also find it weird you're not using Withering Step?

Other than that it looks pretty interesting. I'm going to try it. But it'll go for a damage mod in the chest. Either a frenzy on hit or a +1 to active skill gems.
Last edited by kan333 on Mar 31, 2020, 8:03:56 PM
"
iPav wrote:
Great build! I've got two questions tho. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see the second curse (that the rare chest allows for) anywhere on the build or anyone else's for the past 10 pages. What would be the best curse to add with this chest equipped or is there no space for another one? Next question: what's with the thread of hope crimson jewel in the tree? As far as I can tell he doesn't even use the effect but takes that negative to res.

Asenath Gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info