[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
"
poe_shniggies wrote:

withering step has a much longer cooldown compared to whirling blade.
this is what i usually do

1. get 10 stacks of bv
2. whirling blade around to get frenzy stacks with blood rage, while looking for mirror
3. refresh bv stacks and run thru mirror
4. wait like 2 seconds for mobs to spawn, pop withering step and run thru everything
5. while withering step is on cd, you wb around and rinse and repeat

Withering Step also has a nice side benefit of refreshing Elusive with out having to wait for Elusive to expire. Withering Step I believe is the only way in the game to keep Elusive from expiring.

Between crit from Mistwalker and Withering Step, Elusive's up time can be fairly consistent.

But the Withering Step disappears when we press abilities, that is, should we press the Withering Step and just run?

Watch this video from the build creator. He explains how to use it.

https://youtu.be/m9sot513r-o?t=55
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 25, 2020, 10:10:05 PM

Finally finished the chest!
Two questions:
What should I put with open suffix? Was thinking veiled mod or aspect of spider?

Also what is now the recommended gems for 6 link BEFORE you have awakened gems please? I see everyone going back and forth on here about different ones.

One bonus question! POB shows the first large cluster jewel with Grim Oath, Overwhelming Malice and Wicket Pall with TWO jewel sockets. There isnt even one like that available on trade. Am i missing something?

Thank you!
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Mar 25, 2020, 10:36:43 PM
Thanks for great build i really enyojed it but there is 2 thing that i dont understand

1- What is the point of using skitterbots? It says it buffs mine and trap damage which is we dont use.

2- Why do we need whispers of doom, what is our second curse?
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Finally finished the chest!
Two questions:
What should I put with open suffix? Was thinking veiled mod or aspect of spider?

Also what is now the recommended gems for 6 link BEFORE you have awakened gems please? I see everyone going back and forth on here about different ones.

One bonus question! POB shows the first large cluster jewel with Grim Oath, Overwhelming Malice and Wicket Pall with TWO jewel sockets. There isnt even one like that available on trade. Am i missing something?

Thank you!

There isn't but you can craft one =) I just have Malice, Paal, and 2 sockets ant it'll do till i am super min maxing.
"
Rezechs wrote:

There isn't but you can craft one =) I just have Malice, Paal, and 2 sockets ant it'll do till i am super min maxing.

So just buy a jewel and chaos spam? Is that the idea?
You just buy a jewel with 2 of the notables and 2 jewel sockets. It'll run you 1 to 1.5ex. I've seen the 3 notable 2 jewels pop up but they run 8 to 10ex.
Last edited by kan333 on Mar 25, 2020, 11:19:05 PM
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Thanks for great build i really enyojed it but there is 2 thing that i dont understand

1- What is the point of using skitterbots? It says it buffs mine and trap damage which is we dont use.

2- Why do we need whispers of doom, what is our second curse?

1) Skitterbots provide two items:

a) chill all enemies for defense
b) shock all enemies to make them take more damage

2) Despair and Temporal Chains (this is from the unique end game gloves)
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:

So just buy a jewel and chaos spam? Is that the idea?

Craft them yes, I've been crafting and reselling the medium ones and making a killing >_< they are very easy to make. But the markets getting flooded now and the good clusters can easily be bought for under an ex now if you are lazy, they were 1.5-2ex a few days ago =/ which is why I told you guys this lol. havent done Large clusters yet but plan to slam my current one and pray for a good mod eventually.
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 25, 2020, 11:43:28 PM
Ty for build guide. I switched to Aspect of the Spider but i cant trigger him. What i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/Q3cCVXFq
Need help with my defensive layers

this is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/LvUxVDap

im dealing huge amount of DPS but i get one shoted almost every map with delirium encounter.

can someone suggest how to optimize my DEF layers?

trying to get past lvl 92 but i keep on dying
Last edited by AleXTC on Mar 26, 2020, 3:45:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info