[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Rezechs wrote:

Sure here is my PoB as far as ur Str and Int requirements if u change pathing above fatal toxins and have move to the left of fatal toxins you can grab the 2 +30 Str and Int nodes. Your char is doing around 10mil according to my PoB minus vaal BV popped. but its showing you at -% reserved mana im assuming you arent using an aura?

https://pastebin.com/GxRtTRrz

I see you are using The Golden Rule jewel. How does self poison help us in this build?
Love playing Poison BV! Tons of damage and almost full screen clear, when Obliteration triggers!

This is my current gear. I've so far only done T12 maps. I still die really easy, but my guess is because I'm used to play Evasion / Dodge build.

Jeg bought my Amulet and Diadem. What would you guys suggest for the next upgrade?

I'm using Cluster jewels aswell in my setup.
Since I'm using Cluster jewels, I've done some changes to my Tree. If anyone can find / suggest improvements, that would be appreciated!

[8 nodes]Large : 2 jewels, Touch of Cruelty and Unwavering Evil
[4 nodes]Medium 1(4 nodes): 1 jewel, Haemorrhage, Wasting Affliction
[4 nodes]Medium 2(need to roll a new one): Low Tolerance, +5% Cold res, +3% inc. Dmg.
[2 nodes]Small: Antivenom (I'm using Golden Rule)

Life: 3804
Resistance: 80 Fire, 87 Cold, 88 Lightning, 44 Chaos (without Golden rule)

Last edited by Wertron on Mar 25, 2020, 7:34:49 PM
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
TeeNyan wrote:

Can anyone help guide me in the right direction of where to upgrade? I see that many people already have Asenaths gloves and I have no idea how, I've been playing pretty regularly since league launch and I have about 380 chaos right now that I can spend on upgrades. Which is nowhere near close to the 10 exalts the gloves cost right now. Any advice is appreciated and currency advice is even more appreciated, I have no idea how I'm going to accumulate 10 exalts.

Also If I remove my Amulet I lose half of my items to attributes, not sure where to put more attributes in without losing resistances because of the amount of unique's I have. Thank you!

Asenaths isn't needed and should be a super endgame item imo, I'm full clearing juiced t16's with a binos and shield. PoB is showing around 16mill ST dps w/o vaal BV popped currently aswell

Do you notice the lack of Cold iron point being a problem? As i close in on 90 and start doing harder red tier maps im looking to beef up a bit and going binos + mistwall seems to be a good options so long as the +3gem levels doesnt gimp me too hard
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 25, 2020, 7:32:51 PM

why do we need the Withering step, it falls off any time the buttons are pressed. In what case should we press it ?? I don’t understand how it work
s
"

why do we need the Withering step, it falls off any time the buttons are pressed. In what case should we press it ?? I don’t understand how it work
s

it gives phasing, you pop it and run straight through massive packs of enemies without being stopped. You'll poison them all and wipe out the screen while just running forward
can someone guide me on what to upgrade and things i might be missing.

I am comfortably running mid tier maps atm but dont have much life and therefore am getting oneshot by the endless on death effects.

also should i use skitterbots or flesh and stone, and why do we need enlighten 4
"
"
Rezechs wrote:

Sure here is my PoB as far as ur Str and Int requirements if u change pathing above fatal toxins and have move to the left of fatal toxins you can grab the 2 +30 Str and Int nodes. Your char is doing around 10mil according to my PoB minus vaal BV popped. but its showing you at -% reserved mana im assuming you arent using an aura?

https://pastebin.com/GxRtTRrz

I see you are using The Golden Rule jewel. How does self poison help us in this build?

More poison duration from noxious strikes so more poison stacks.
"

s

I see. I don't think this jewel is mentioned in the build guide. Are you using any specific to help deal with the high level of self poison?

Maybe the Shakari Pantheon (immune to poison)?
"
"

s

I see. I don't think this jewel is mentioned in the build guide. Are you using any specific to help deal with the high level of self poison?

Maybe the Shakari Pantheon (immune to poison)?

The author of the build in this league uses this stone and he also mentioned it in the build itself, but I just can’t understand how it should work
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"

s

it gives phasing, you pop it and run straight through massive packs of enemies without being stopped. You'll poison them all and wipe out the screen while just running forward

but then why do we need whirling blades if they do not work together, and with the whirling blade we run much faster
when should i use whirling blade, and when Withering step?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info