[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Thinking of getting two anointments on chest and neck. Don't have asenaths, so won't need whispers of doom. Do we have some options, or are Corruption and Dirty Techniques the best choices?
"
AleXTC wrote:
"
ergopotes wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:
Need help with my defensive layers

this is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/LvUxVDap

im dealing huge amount of DPS but i get one shoted almost every map with delirium encounter.

can someone suggest how to optimize my DEF layers?

trying to get past lvl 92 but i keep on dying

My current build is very close to your variant. And I had the same problem in T15-T16 delirium. Yesterday I solved this problem (i hope). So, what i'm using now:
1. Mistwall + Immortal Call (CWDT).
2. Medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death (Recover 1% of Life on Kill).
3. Body Armor with life (i was lucky to link Atziri's Splendour and get + 100 life on kill).

Now i have 5,1k life pool. And it seems that there is some game balance point around 5k hp. With 4,9 hp oneshots were on every map, but with 5,1 hp i get hit and i have chance to restore my life with flasks or mobs killing.

does Desecrate even work if all the mobs explode?

You're not using desecrate to raise minions - diadem uses corpses to recover life/mana/es each 5 sec

I think too many people use the build without basic knowledge of the game mechanics.
Guys, read theguide - try to understand it. Read other guides based on poison mechanics. It will make your life easier. Blindly following any guide will lead you nowhere. When I see requests to optimize someone's 15exa build around having too low attributes, I'm starting to think you should be playing more and buying less /end of rant/
"

When should we be using Poison support? I had assumed I was suppose to use Void Manipulation as soon as I switched to poison based on the above from the guide...

In PoB the difference in DPS for my build between using Poison support and Void Manipulation is 0.2% so I never bothered swapping. Awakened Void Manipulation gives 2.9% increase at level 1 over Poison support so even then I'm not sure its worth the exalts.

"

I looked through the POB link for 3.10 and it was not used from what I could see. Is this something that was maybe used in the 3.9 build?

Edit: ok I found it in the FAQ. Sounds like it is not used anymore

Q -What about The Golden Rule/Antivenom combination?
A - Too much investment for the relatively small benefit we get out of it. It's too many points on the tree that can be used in more efficient ways with cluster jewels

I really don't agree with the OP on this. I get 40% more damage by spending 6 points for Golden Rule/Antivenom. Thats 6.6% more damage per point spent which I think is unmatched even by the best Cluster Jewel notables and is far far cheaper. Sure maybe there's less benefit from duration for map clear (But we have so much damage everything dies already anyway) but against bosses like Sirus it's too effective and easy to get to pass up. IT also lets you play more defensively because more of your damage can be done once you're in safety.
What passives do you grab with thread of hope?

POB doesn't load it correctly
"
SleepyJoeARZ wrote:
What passives do you grab with thread of hope?

POB doesn't load it correctly

Hunter's Gambit; Revenge of the Hunted + 2 small Ev/life in that ring; Heart of Oak; Swift Venoms.
Hello All :-) Im loving this build. I am wondering, is Asenath's worth the 10ex this league? Or an explody chest worth it? I really would love to swap Bino's for another cold point, are there any alternatives im just not thinking about? I would like to keep the Dendrobate chest, was thinking of trying Unspeakable Gifts to help with clear speed with 2 Cold points. Has anyone tried this?
"
jimbop117 wrote:

I really don't agree with the OP on this. I get 40% more damage by spending 6 points for Golden Rule/Antivenom. That's 6.6% more damage per point spent which I think is unmatched even by the best Cluster Jewel notables and is far far cheaper. Sure maybe there's less benefit from duration for map clear (But we have so much damage everything dies already anyway) but against bosses like Sirus it's too effective and easy to get to pass up. IT also lets you play more defensively because more of your damage can be done once you're in safety.

Thank you for the info, this is very interesting, especially considering how expensive the end game build is to begin with before even factoring the very good cluster jewels.

Do you have a POB link with your dps configuration you could share?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 26, 2020, 10:17:05 AM
"
belcikz wrote:
Need help with build again.I just bought helmet and now i have big problems with resistances, on top of that If im going to buy impresence, i will have problem with INT too. How the hell i can manage that.

About resistances:
1. Mistwall +20 Cold and Fire
2. Chest (Dendrobate for example) +20-24 to all
3. Res from tree: I use 2 Migth of the Meek setup so i have +36 to all res near Scion start point.
4. Ring (two or one), belt, boots, abyss jewel.
As i start to push into T14-16 maps survivability is a real issue, even after i made the change to iron reflexes and mistwall. Sure the damage is great but It's hard to stay alive.

I'm struggling to reach even 5K HP. Sure my gear isn't god tier by any means but from my research you have to pay top dollar just to break even 5k and even that's not going to stop you from being 1 shot.

I guess I could drop the HoAG ring with a rare that has high life. I don't have an impresence yet because I don't have ~4ex to spend. I'm almost wondering if a rare ring with despair on hit then a rare amulet with high life and DPS rolls would be better from a survivability standpoint. this build does plenty of damage but this league does a ton of damage too
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 26, 2020, 10:56:41 AM
"
anone wrote:

You're not using desecrate to raise minions - diadem uses corpses to recover life/mana/es each 5 sec

Do you use desecrate mainly in boss fights with out adds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info