[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Should we follow 3.9 build for budget guide? The new jewels for 3.10 are expensive for this build.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
Should we follow 3.9 build for budget guide? The new jewels for 3.10 are expensive for this build.

You can go budget on the jewels and do just 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small instead of 2 mediums and 2 smalls.

Do a Grim Oath, Wicked Pall and 1 Jewel socket on an 8 or 9 passive for 5c. Do a Circling Oblivion, Hemorrhage and jewel socket on medium for 5c. Finally do a small Surging Vitality for 15c. 25c will get you all of these jewels listed.

When you get 125c or so then you can upgrade to a 2 jewel socket Grim Oath and Wicked Pall which will allow you to expand out.
Last edited by kan333 on Mar 26, 2020, 4:26:19 PM
Thinking of getting two anointments on chest and neck. Don't have asenaths gloves, so won't need whispers of doom yet until I do. That being said, do we have many other options to choose, or are Corruption and Dirty Techniques the best choices?

Also, I am still needing to use some of the poison chance passives near fatal toxins and swift venoms, but I notice many others have dropped them. How do I maintain 100% poison chance without those nodes?
Hi, I just reroll for this build. From Poison wander (lot of gem, stuff , half path already have)

I have Atziri flask , Quartz ,Coralito, Quicksilver and life flask, until I don't put the custler jewel I need to switch atziri to sin's brith?
Sharing my version of this build here.

Passive Tree

Gear
<-->

Flasks

Running:
Malevolence
Flesh and Stone
Summon Skitterbots
Despair
Herald of Agony

Jewels:
Large Cluster Jewel; Adds 8 Passive skills
Passives Grant: +12% increased chaos damage
Touch of Cruelty
Unholy Grace
Wicked Pal
Jewel socket

Medium Cluster Jewel; Adds 4 Passive skills
Passives Grant: +4% to damage over time multiplier
Brush of Death
Circling Oblivion
Jewel Socket

Small Cluster Jewel; Adds 2 passive skills
passives also grant 3 all attributes
passives also grant +4% to chaos res
Antivenom

Last edited by 4_1 on Mar 26, 2020, 6:01:19 PM
"
xaeror35 wrote:

if you use the latest POB link for 3.10, he has a nice section for budget and you can choose the tree that has no cluster jewels. He has a nice choice of setups that can be used by any budget.

https://pastebin.com/VDZYPYWd
"
4_1 wrote:
Sharing my version of this build here.

Passive Tree

Gear
<-->

Flasks

Running:
Malevolence
Flesh and Stone
Summon Skitterbots
Despair
Herald of Agony

Jewels:
Large Cluster Jewel; Adds 8 Passive skills
Passives Grant: +12% increased chaos damage
Touch of Cruelty
Unholy Grace
Wicked Pal
Jewel socket

Medium Cluster Jewel; Adds 4 Passive skills
Passives Grant: +4% to damage over time multiplier
Brush of Death
Circling Oblivion
Jewel Socket

Small Cluster Jewel; Adds 2 passive skills
passives also grant 3 all attributes
passives also grant +4% to chaos res
Antivenom

would you be willing to make your character public or provide a POB link if you don't want to do that?
"
Nickums wrote:

Also, I am still needing to use some of the poison chance passives near fatal toxins and swift venoms, but I notice many others have dropped them. How do I maintain 100% poison chance without those nodes?

are you factoring in the 40% from the ascendancy?

The build guide shows 88% chance to poison with budget gear and 100% chance to poison with end game gear and none of those nodes are taken in either case.
public'd
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
Can this build kill an awakener 8 sirus easily?

If "easily" translates to "burn him down and just stand there" then no. You can't facetank him, you still have to play the mechanics right. First part is easy, but if you get hit by ANYTHING after he healed himself to 75% (let's call it phase 2), you're pretty much a one-shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info