[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Rezechs wrote:
"
When playing with POB, what is a useful number to put in the configuration for "# of poisons applied recently", as that seems to have a large effect on DPS?

If you arent using the golden rule id say a conservative # is 40-50 if u are using golden rule id say 100-120.

wow, if these numbers are correct, the damage difference is massive when spending the 2-3 points for a jewel socket and then trading a cluster spot for AntiVenom.....

I must be doing something wrong.

Has the build creator explained the damage difference?

I know he said in the FAQ it was not worth using it but if we actually can use a 100 in the DPS calculation, the damage skyrockets when using Golden Rule even if you give up other nodes including the one of the clusters.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 26, 2020, 7:30:23 PM
I guess until I can better understand the difference, I am going to use the build guides tree and then try and sneak in Golden Rule/Anitvenom where I can.
rather than spend cluster spots on antivenom i took earlier suggestion and got one of these and tossed it in a jewel slot already being used anyway.

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 26, 2020, 7:29:53 PM
Hello exiles, i am LF many builds about BV poison, and i show u my build, maybe this help u, i think it's best choose. 27mil dps^^

PS: sorry for my bad english))))

https://pastebin.com/cpRCCtiC

AND ofc this build not BIS
Last edited by Fakemeplz on Mar 26, 2020, 7:31:01 PM
"
"
Nickums wrote:

Also, I am still needing to use some of the poison chance passives near fatal toxins and swift venoms, but I notice many others have dropped them. How do I maintain 100% poison chance without those nodes?

are you factoring in the 40% from the ascendancy?

The build guide shows 88% chance to poison with budget gear and 100% chance to poison with end game gear and none of those nodes are taken in either case.

Hi, I was just looking at my chance to poison under offence for BV in my character sheet. Currently with those nodes that I have, it's at 97% and goes to 122% when I use Coralitos. Does the character sheet info factor in the 40% from ascendancy? Cheers.
Hey man, liking the build.

I know i saw in the comments somewhere about the Sirius fight. Is there anyway to get a video of it? Maybe a guide. I tried him twice so far (not on this build) and the third phase destroys me. Thanks a bunch!
I say a video or guide using this build of course
"
Nickums wrote:

Hi, I was just looking at my chance to poison under offence for BV in my character sheet. Currently with those nodes that I have, it's at 97% and goes to 122% when I use Coralitos. Does the character sheet info factor in the 40% from ascendancy? Cheers.

It sounds like it does at those high numbers.

You should be able to count most of it up yourself by yourself just by looking at your tree (search on 'chance to poison'), your gear, and Herald of Agony for starters.
"
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
When playing with POB, what is a useful number to put in the configuration for "# of poisons applied recently", as that seems to have a large effect on DPS?

If you arent using the golden rule id say a conservative # is 40-50 if u are using golden rule id say 100-120.

wow, if these numbers are correct, the damage difference is massive when spending the 2-3 points for a jewel socket and then trading a cluster spot for AntiVenom.....

I must be doing something wrong.

Has the build creator explained the damage difference?

I know he said in the FAQ it was not worth using it but if we actually can use a 100 in the DPS calculation, the damage skyrockets when using Golden Rule even if you give up other nodes including the one of the clusters.

I know >_<
I've been trying out the cluster jewel setup in PoB and the dps increase is pretty minimal compared to the old tree. Survivabilitywise I don't see how Atziri flask or Surging Vitality is gonna make for much of a difference as 95‰ of my deaths are from one shots. By the looks of it I'm not even gonna bother with it as good cluster jewels are getting more and more expensive or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info