3.9.1b Hotfix

"
jazzman888 wrote:
memmory leak 8 days

This
This is a good balance

So you can still GUARENTEE two specific influence mods - one from the sacrificed item and one from the inheriting item - using the process as we did yesterday many times.

The only thing that changed is locking the existing NON-INFLUENCED-AFFIXES on the inheriting item using meta locking.

This was a balanced and sensible patch to the intended use of the Awakener orb.

This means you can still make elusive tailwind boots, curse explody chests, and unnerve culling gloves.

It just stops you making those OP types of items with TWO OTHER guarenteed non influenced AFFIXES.

A very good and appropriate thing.

Those who made items prior to this change will have untold wealth this league from the Christmas time crafting...

Who can predict how this will impact the economy long term.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

VOC

----

UPDATE

Yes, AFIK, and as I have tested myself, you are GUARENTEED still to keep AT LEAST 1 Influence mod from the sacrificial item , and AT LEAST 1 Influence mod from the Inheriting item (if they dont block / overlap) and the other AFFIXES (which there will randomly be 2-4 of to make the item rare) will be RANDOM (and can be from either influence pool or the base pool).

You can still use one stat magic items.

YOU CAN NO LONGER (THROUGH THIS METHOD) Put influence mods on Items with Temple, Delve, Fossil items preserving the Temple, Delve or Fossil mods.

This will drive the price of the CONQUERER EXALTS ( Warlord, Redemer, Hunter, Crusader) up alot because they now are the only way to ADD influence mods to items with Temple, Delve, or Fossil mods preserving those existing rare mods.
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Last edited by Jentry on Dec 27, 2019, 2:20:35 AM
"
jazzman888 wrote:
memmory leak 8 days
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The memory leak only affects 30% of the player base and not the top 1%, so there is no rush.

If steam sampling is notable to represent all game (including POE) player

only less than 30% are using Pre-win10

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/

It is so sad to see how many people still uses windows 7. I mean even microsoft doesn't support it anymore and you can still upgrade it to windows 10 for free so there is no reason to not use win 10.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Dec 27, 2019, 2:19:38 AM
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The memory leak only affects 30% of the player base and not the top 1%, so there is no rush.

If steam sampling is notable to represent all game (including POE) player

only less than 30% are using Pre-win10

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/

It is so sad to see how many people still uses windows 7. I mean even microsoft doesn't support it anymore and you can still upgrade it to windows 10 for free so there is no reason to use not use win 10.

Win 10 is junk BTW. Have slower boot up time than Win 7.

Win 10 just have the latest DX which Win 7 did not have , and some hardware did not support Win 7
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Win 10 just have the latest DX which Win 7 did not have , and some hardware did not support Win 7

So only bad thing about win 10 you managed to put together was "slower" boot time? Do you need faster boot time than 3-4 seconds? Or are you still using some 10+ years old shitty HDD too?

I understood people who hesitated to upgrade to win 10 when it came out. I did too. But now it is working perfectly and seriously there is absolutely no reason to not upgrade.
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

So only bad thing about win 10 you managed to put together was "slower" boot time? Do you need faster boot time than 3-4 seconds? Or are you still using some 10+ years old shitty HDD too?

I understood people who hesitated to upgrade to win 10 when it came out. I did too. But now it is working perfectly and seriously there is absolutely no reason to not upgrade.

I am using Win 10 but the failed integration of mobile mode seem making the OS running slower than Win 7
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Can't we ever have anything nice?...
It must be cool going to a forum to troll/shill a worse OS -for free-, ignoring that users of Win 10 are having the exact same issue.

I would rather uninstall this game and never come back than risk to downgrade my OS and realize that the problem is still there in Win 10.
ME-E-E-EMORY LE-E-E-EAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we not need this dumb skill fix (((((

game is unplayeble on Win7 more then week and you fix SKILLS ???????

DOWNGRADE ALL FIX to 3.9.0d !
Last edited by T001poe on Dec 27, 2019, 3:18:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info