3.9.1b Hotfix

Win 10 had way more program that loaded at start up and the integration of mobile made it crap.

Any one had a company and paying MS for patch and using that computer for POE? How much per computer or per 10 computers?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Vanchelot wrote:
where is the fix for the memory leak problem?

+1
the game some time eat like 10-12gb RAM
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
how can you implement a new endgame crafting and totally ignore existing metamod crafting?

people have crafted nearly perfect items with metamods and the new orbs and you let them get rich.

to make matters worse, you punish all those who come late to the party by not ripping off newbs at leage start or players using the time off to go on holiday by removing the options to craft this way.

sounds harsh but imagine you're on of the players who can't profit from this, would it encourage you to start a league late with all those nolifers having bestInSlot items in week 3 while you get a "SorryWePatchedItOut" error?

not even a "sorry, we broke the economy"? am i overreacting? from what i read on reddit it's really bad.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
how can you implement a new endgame crafting and totally ignore existing metamod crafting?

people have crafted nearly perfect items with metamods and the new orbs and you let them get rich.

to make matters worse, you punish all those who come late to the party by not ripping off newbs at leage start or players using the time off to go on holiday by removing the options to craft this way.

sounds harsh but imagine you're on of the players who can't profit from this, would it encourage you to start a league late with all those nolifers having bestInSlot items in week 3 while you get a "SorryWePatchedItOut" error?

not even a "sorry, we broke the economy"? am i overreacting? from what i read on reddit it's really bad.

Every new crafting method has a potential to be exploit (or discovered to be powerful) and then GGG patch it as bug (or nerf). If you are some person that only play league, you don't really care , as 3 months later everything is new again.

For standard player, come on, you stash and stacked currency is for first week crafter, why don't you blame yourself late?

Unless GGG made every patch go through open beta and void league, there is no way to fix it. (Those certainly using exploit to aniont helmet, are easily trackeed and deleting the item, but this time no way to tell 3T1 item is luck or otherwise, except deleting items with double influence and Delve and Temple mod. P.S. Did doubled influenced item can be scour and recrafted using fossil?)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
Vanchelot wrote:
It must be cool going to a forum to troll/shill a worse OS -for free-, ignoring that users of Win 10 are having the exact same issue.

I would rather uninstall this game and never come back than risk to downgrade my OS and realize that the problem is still there in Win 10.

People used to say that kind of nonsense back in the days when Win 7 came microsoft stopped supporting windows XP.

You can keep using your precious win 7 forever but expect game companies or anyone else supporting it forever. Since microsoft stopped supporting it now you can expect game devs to stop too very soon.

According to steam data 75% - 80% of players use windows 10. Windows 10 is good now and you will have more and more problems with older OS as more people move on from that old shit and devs start dropping off support or at least focus more on what win 10 can offer.

Steam is an indicator since when? Hardly anyone I know has Steam, I dropped it like 10 years ago, when they started to demand money for mods, started selling maps and weapons for HL2 and co.

Asking for money, if things should be free, is just pure greed.

Truth is 50% use Win 10, 30% Win 7.

PC development is staling due the poor console development, therefore, the need to upgrade just doesn´t exist, unless you are a graphic designer, musician who wants faster progressing.

From XP to Win 7 was madatory, but it´s not from 7 to 10. There are only a handful games or programs that are DX12 only and even those, you can get running under Win 7 if you know a thing or two about computers.

Just the support is ending in January, which can be a problem for companies, not so much for private people, unless they browse shady websites.

@topic

my POE runs at 2,5 GB.
Last edited by Ygidua on Dec 27, 2019, 7:42:47 AM
"
Vanchelot wrote:
Cool nerf but, where is the fix for the memory leak problem?

swapped to Win10 from 7 like 2 days ago, memory leak has ended, I notice slight fps drops upon casting vall skellies and opening breach in the same time only
I have old 7y PC (2500K i5, 8GB RAM) only thing I upg in last years is GPU (to GTX 970 due to free witcher 3 included upon buying)
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
Vanchelot wrote:
It must be cool going to a forum to troll/shill a worse OS -for free-, ignoring that users of Win 10 are having the exact same issue.

I would rather uninstall this game and never come back than risk to downgrade my OS and realize that the problem is still there in Win 10.

People used to say that kind of nonsense back in the days when Win 7 came microsoft stopped supporting windows XP.

You can keep using your precious win 7 forever but expect game companies or anyone else supporting it forever. Since microsoft stopped supporting it now you can expect game devs to stop too very soon.

According to steam data 75% - 80% of players use windows 10. Windows 10 is good now and you will have more and more problems with older OS as more people move on from that old shit and devs start dropping off support or at least focus more on what win 10 can offer.

Steam is an indicator since when? Hardly anyone I know has Steam, I dropped it like 10 years ago, when they started to demand money for mods, started selling maps and weapons for HL2 and co.

Asking for money, if things should be free, is just pure greed.

Truth is 50% use Win 10, 30% Win 7.

PC development is staling due the poor console development, therefore, the need to upgrade just doesn´t exist, unless you are a graphic designer, musician who wants faster progressing.

From XP to Win 7 was madatory, but it´s not from 7 to 10. There are only a handful games or programs that are DX12 only and even those, you can get running under Win 7 if you know a thing or two about computers.

Just the support is ending in January, which can be a problem for companies, not so much for private people, unless they browse shady websites.

@topic

my POE runs at 2,5 GB.

good luck to find a prove of 50% win 10 and 30% Win 7 (that better than Steam; see also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows#Usage_share_and_device_sales). Please don't count the number from your garage or office mate

Not fair for this league !
I really hope they remove some mods or do something with those items.

Moments like "undisputed" can NEVER happen again with stuff like this. People used to go bonkers over 3 t1 crafts with regals, slams and luck. Multimoding made crafting near BIS economic gear was stupid easy and this bug made mirror tier stuff the same just more expensive. There's 0 hype for crafting items these days.

I think GGG should take a new stance on new league crafting against unintended bugs (which those players know is 100% unintended), if people find one, use it, don't report and then abuse it, those items will be deleted and a warning given to not exploit bugs going forward.

Everyone is saying 99.9% would never get those items anyway, so then there should be no problem removing those items because only 0.01% may get upset that those items have been removed, they are already rich enough anyway. Perfect items should be 1 in a year or so not 10's in a week.

"
neohongkong wrote:
If you are some person that only play league, you don't really care , as 3 months later everything is new again.

i did play the league until my vacation.

why shouldn't i care if during my absence players were able to craft perfect items with only some exalts' investments?

do you have any idea what this means for the economy? not only for metamorph league but also for the motivation of high end crafters on the temp league AND in standard?

probably not.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 27, 2019, 9:54:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info