What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

Let's do it.
livers are just as rare as eyes... i've gotten 1 eye and 0 livers out 50 maps
I will have an eye on this.
How about giving us a carto seal? Full unlock atlas is trash.
Win 7 is dead in a few weeks, dont waste time on those who never learn!

ps: more livers plz!
watchstone towers not spawning or disappearing after moving from SSF is still an issue. Why you re-enabled the move from SSF is beyond me as it is still bugged to hell.

I can't play anymore as 4 of my zones on the atlas are no longer accessible for influence or watchstones. I can't spawn any guardians in any zone at the moment.

Will be looking to play other games for a bit I think until a patch comes out to fix it. Such a shame as I was really enjoying this league.
RARE! I hope this only pertains to instance crashes and not client crashes. If u mean rare client crashes then you are misinformed because it is NOT rare! We are on a boat in an ocean of CLIENT crashes. Sorry your sentence is ambiguous.
"
Anubizzz wrote:
Win 7 is dead in a few weeks, dont waste time on those who never learn!

ps: more livers plz!

Enjoy your windows 10. Windows 11 is coming. Who never learns?
Nice to have some eyes
"
Xystre wrote:
remove the sirus storms vortex out of the picture, make the other 2 vortex steady it already takes you damage when you just meet the boss for the first time how's this even balanced?

"boss fights arent mean to be fair" yeah nice excuses.. they can do better and they have in the past look at the shaper/elder/cortex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info