What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

"
KalHirol wrote:
"
Anubizzz wrote:
Win 7 is dead in a few weeks, dont waste time on those who never learn!

ps: more livers plz!

yes abandon 30% of your playerbase.

Im suprised you have enough braincells to keep breathing.

you can't keep expecting support for old, outdated OS's. time to upgrade
ggg you made bosses more dangerous with last league with the intent for us to use animation cancel and new movement skills to better avoid the the one shot abilities. you then gave us a boss league only to make the meta-morph bosses able to use there telegraphed abilities instantly allowing an attack that was balanced or at least meant to be easily dodge-able an instant one shot. please make at least some of the most dangerous abilities from the map bosses have to clearly telegraph their abilities and a short window from morph to skill that we may better avoid one shots from the meta-morph versions of of map bosses.
Last edited by SwissCheezy90 on Dec 22, 2019, 10:00:29 PM
I have more livers than anything else..... 0 eyes.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
While you're looking into fixing eyes, please also keep in mind that livers also drop at a very low rate.

Last edited by C4dfael on Dec 22, 2019, 10:17:59 PM
Also the Elderslayers take a lot of maps to spawn now!
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
KalHirol wrote:
"
Anubizzz wrote:
Win 7 is dead in a few weeks, dont waste time on those who never learn!

ps: more livers plz!

yes abandon 30% of your playerbase.

Im suprised you have enough braincells to keep breathing.

you can't keep expecting support for old, outdated OS's. time to upgrade

Win 10 either you want it or not will send you data to MS servers. To me thats a one big NO.
good. basically those are my concerns for the new league so far
That explains why my memory usage is so high, and the game is running poorly. Glad i know now.
Wow! Huge thanks to the Devs that are staying to keep the game we all love running through the holidays. We all really appreciate it. Merry Christmas to you GGG and all your employees.
"
Here is a list of high-priority issues that we're working on at the moment and are keen to fix as soon as possible:

[...]

On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory.

...oh good.
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info