What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

Can you guys fix Sirus' storm blocking the way to his arena altogether?

Maybe im just dumb or something but I've managed to brick 4/5 of my attempts at this boss

Any word on the atlas being bricked? I'm at 16 watchstones, no quest states involving Sirus come up. I'm stuck on the "The Crusader" // "The Warlord" quest states. It's been like this since the patch on 12/20/19. I'm not getting Conq. influence anywhere on the map.

What I've Tried (suggested by the community)

Change Hideout
Run White Maps (40+ maps)
Run Yellow Maps (20+ maps)
Run Red Maps restricted to the quadrant the 4 watch stones resided (45+ maps)
I've even resorted to leveling another character to see if this would resolve anything.

I've been stuck now for several days without being able to move forward on this and it's starting to get extremely frustrating as the patch was suppose to address this issue for people to begin with. The catch here, is I was never bricked initially. My atlas was spawning influence and everything was great. I've talked to the NPC, resorted to emailing support, posting in threads/etc with absolutely nothing resolving this issue.
Last edited by Parasomnia1737 on Dec 22, 2019, 10:43:48 PM
sometime there're many vaal side areas in 1 map. Once i enter them, it will lose instance and need to log out to re-enter the map.
unpopular opinion: GGG should play what it made or let ppl "beta test" a league before release.
why you not letting unique monsters to drop good unqiue organs?

isnt it's fun?

why you want to ruin it?

especially after all this shit with organ pick ups, crashes, etc...
I've actually found more eyes than livers.

Honestly the state of the atlas is more worrying to me, than the league mechanics.
hey, last weeks patchnotes for 3.9.1 stated something along the lines of "can now place sextants while an area is influenced but the boss encounter is not available".

i just cant do it. watchstones/citadel are not visible.

and those citadels sometimes dont get visible after you beat the boss now.
i had to do some weird stuff with changing hideouts to have them show up.

also, the conqueror can spawn in white maps while your area is influenced with 4 watchstones that got taken from you.
but please dont remove this before you fix the atlas, has been the only way for some of us to progress.

and while im at it. it seems you also dont list the problem of awakening level reducing map drops from chests. currently at awakening 4, half of my map chests in the last temple were completely empty.

these issues together make progressing your atlas right now an incredible frustating experience since you literally lose some of your tools to get good loot by making progress....

like not being able to consistently place sextants after you challenge sirius for the first time .......
"
Thank you for your continued feedback!

I was excited for the new league and was going to buy a supporter pack (after league testing). But my league atlas is bricked, the citadels do not spawn, I have no eyes and no livers. So I left the beta league until its fixed and went to play standard.

Well, my map tab is bricked so I can't even play at all now.

The hype has died off now, and that supporter pack I was buying, well I won't be buying this league.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Any ETA for bug fixes?
All the people complaining about livers obviously aren't playing on Windows 7 computers. If they were they'd not be anywhere near mapping and would have given up playing until a fix is sorted.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info