New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
Katalaeia wrote:

"
Kuroimahou wrote:
It would be nice if you let us know in advance when core packs are phased out just like with the seasonal supporter packs.

There was a warning posted 16 days ago.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685370

Thanks, I checked back some but didn't notice it, so it seem I managed to miss it twice.

Well overlapping the packs could still help with sales, but unlikely they will let it happen.

Until then here is hoping a year from now the packs will be better.
idk i really like the 60 and the 480 but man the stuff in between is meh
delicious!
I just bought 4800 points, because I'm an idiot and thought the pack will cost me either 422€ or 4800 points (which is 1:1 coversion). Buying directly via Steam balance failed and I got the Steam purchase failed message. So I figured I will buy 4800 points and buy the Orion supporter pack for those instead...

This is one expensive fuck-up. Messaged support, but I don't know if they can assist me with this.

FML =(
nice!
nice!
"
Nogonoma wrote:
Fix the shit that the game actually is.

This is the first time i regret supporting you. Bought the Emyprean Supporter right before Conquerors of the Atlas. And now this game is nearly unplayable.

This sucks.

Yep. I was hyped for the league, bought a Damnation pack, and by day 3 of the league quit is disgust.

League was fun until I got to mapping. Then the unintuitive watchstone mechanic, glitches, bugs, and crashes took over the game.

I would say this is the most bugged/broken league ever. And I kinda feel dumb for buying a pack before league start. I won't ever buy a pack before start again, I can tell you that.
"
Kuroimahou wrote:
Well overlapping the packs could still help with sales, but unlikely they will let it happen.

Until then here is hoping a year from now the packs will be better.

I follow. Supposedly you can set up payment arrangements with GGG prior to a series expiring to still allow you to complete a purchase/upgrade, but I've never tried it myself.

I'm not sure about this new series either. The Eyrie pack is the only one slightly catching my eye, while by comparison I've used 3 of the armor sets and all of the weapon effects from the previous Core set, so we'll see.
Fix conqueror appearances on maps, and influence spawn. Fix convert map. I will happily throw 480$ your way, once I can enjoy the game again, like I used to before you released that unfinished buggy expansion. I will not comment on Metamorph league stuff because I am still afraid of even trying it, just from the stuff I read in comments.

Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
...and they all look terrible. Yikes.

Just do a Christmas sale on the entire story and maybe I'll consider getting the sanctum or damnation pack.

Otherwise it's a pass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info