New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

I kinda like crusader but at a $130 (after exchange) I simply cannot justify that expenditure on something I cannot even preview in game and as people can tell I bought Harbinger and still regret it to this day and I hate everything about it except the helmet.
Nice sets! i went for the first one
"
cgexile wrote:
I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script

Same here, wont ever spend anymore money untill you do something about that.
sh.t I really was looking forward to new core packs, but again another year I won't buy a core pack with these Apparition Effects, sorry.
--------------------------
Af hverju er ég til.

Stop eating animals now.
"
boyandroid wrote:
Can I upgrade from $30 League support pack to $60 Core Support pack? If I buy Sanctum for $30, can I upgrade it (add $30) to get Basilisk?

No, you can only upgrade within the same "line" of packs. You can only upgrade from Sanctum to Grand Sanctum, but if you purchase Basilisk, you can upgrade to any of the higher tier Core packs at any time.

"
Kuroimahou wrote:
It would be nice if you let us know in advance when core packs are phased out just like with the seasonal supporter packs.

"
prongs135 wrote:
wad happens to the old core supporter?? We cant get it anymore?? i was about to upgrade to get the hoodie next month now it's gone?? No warning nth?? It feels like i just got a slap after spending so much.... you guys are too damm awesome...

There was a warning posted 16 days ago.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685370

"
R4diance wrote:
i had basic first blood pack, and i was planning to upgrade it, but now i wont be able to? where is old packs? dont you think that sixty buc steps is a bit too much

This has never been an option. The $20 First Blood pack is a standalone, one-time purchase, single-tier Pack.
Damn, I was hoping on packs with a tshirt and hoodie like the last ones. The hoodie is amazing!

Any chance we can opt for one of those? :D
So how much $$$ i need to pay for autopicking loot just like these organs samples.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
No t-shirt or hoodie?
Does this mean we are getting merch store soon?

I really like those that was available earlier, and kinda waited to get new ones with new core packs.
Only the $480 one has a portal??

Pass.
Will never buy a core supporter pack because they don't have matching shields and you never make matching MTX for them. One and done skins aren't my thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info