New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

I don't like those supporter packs.

I feel like the only unique pack is the Basilisk one, Crusader and Eyrie feel like a copy of previous supporter packs, Judicator looks cheap and Orion looks like you really try hard to make it all messy, portal is nice but the armor is trash.

I'd say those packs are bad, they look cheap overall and although I like some parts of them (Judicator weapon effect, Crusader apparition, Orion portal, etc.) I must say that you spared MTX for those packs, really not worth to buy core pack for more than $60.
Last edited by Ravesence on Dec 20, 2019, 8:39:19 AM
Fitting how the Judicator set rates itself.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I much preferred the Sanctum over the these packs, so that's what I bought for Support & Xmas gift to you guys.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Great looking Packs

After the 'Abyssal Imp' Pack something green again

Thank You
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:37:18 PM
Usually top tier set or sub top tier looks great too, but this time its the top 3 Low set i love, nice metallic armors, good style without being to shiny, perfect choice^^.

The Apparition are top too.

I feel bad for the 2 top tier sets, but at least it fits the annual PoE budget with no regret XD.
I dont really like any of those. Good for my money I guess :)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Ravesence wrote:
I don't like those supporter packs.

I feel like the only unique pack is the Basilisk one, Crusader and Eyrie feel like a copy of previous supporter packs, Judicator looks cheap and Orion looks like you really try hard to make it all messy, portal is nice but the armor is trash.

I'd say those packs are bad, they look cheap overall and although I like some parts of them (Judicator weapon effect, Crusader apparition, Orion portal, etc.) I must say that you spared MTX for those packs, really not worth to buy core pack for more than $60.

Yep, exactly my thoughts. Basilisk is the only one that seems worth it. Well, I guess I'll save the money to upgrade my pc later this year.
It would be nice if you let us know in advance when core packs are phased out just like with the seasonal supporter packs.

These seem quite lackluster compared to the previous core packs.
I know the content of the packs isn't always the same but without portals and back attachments instead of them we get the most annoying type of MTX these seem a huge step back.

Sorry to say but these just don't worth the asking price for me, and now nothing to buy for at least three months, and an eternity until the next core packs.
If we knew what's being removed, what's coming or at least for a while the packs would overlap there would be something to buy now.

Maybe it's only me though.

All this on top of the buggiest content release I've seen so far, spring can't come soon enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info