New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

These are underwhelming at best.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
"
cgexile wrote:
I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script, thanks!

Edit: that Thanos gauntlet is awesome. Needs more infinity stones.

And of course, there goes the annoying people that will complain for close to useless and irrelevant, just so they can write something. Like srsly dude?
I'm going to be honest. I'm actually really pissed off that all the money I just spent on the Polaris Box's doesn't carry over to the new sets for an upgrade... like wtf I would have just waited had I known that...
The effects are more annoying than cool. But maybe it’s just me. I would prefer wings
whaitng for it but... shaper addon packs was the best of the best, i dont think u can overcome it in future. nothing special i say
Last edited by fatl0rd on Dec 20, 2019, 11:04:30 AM
Yeah... I thought it would be something insanely new, but it's the same "apparition" theme as last Supporter pack, but worse.
Could have a bit more love to it, plus the IRL items doesn't look promising to me, cloth map at max, the rest doesn't appeal much.

I'll have to pass on this one, maybe get green boy, we will see.
"
cgexile wrote:
I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script, thanks!

thats from the movie gladiator dude...
Aww no t-shirt :(
Really glad I got the Empyrian pack before it disappeared. These new packs are disappointing to say the least. Apparitions are also the worst form of MTX in the game - they only realistically show up in town and add needlessly to the already existing lag in those areas.
"
deserttfoxx wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:

thats from the movie gladiator dude...

this from Rome history, kids these days know nothing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info