New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Basilisk looks good, love the snake hood. The apparition is great.
Crusader is just meh, previous core pack pitfighter was way better.
Eyrie is just cheap garbage, bad armor design, and looks like crap ingame. Grand Sanctum is way better, and has a set of wings on top.
Same goes for judicator, on top of apparition actually being pretty ugly.
Orion is a bit over the top, and on big characters, like barb or scion, the mask looks like the face of Mickey Rourke after all the face lifting. The hood doesn't fit with the rest of the armor.

Overall, huge step down from previous core packs.
New to the game since Blight league, don't like the skins of the old core pack and there is nice one here but apparitions MTX suck and this is sooooo disapointing that there is no more t-shirt or hoodie, was waiting for new core pack to buy hoodie and shirt but seems that only the first 2 pack are okay for me...

Anyway the skins are okay but lack of portal/wings, too much apparition shit :/
Oh my. I missed the last core packs. I thought they are still gonna last until next year. :'( such regrets. I wish they could come back.
I can't push through with them previously because budget didn't permit that much due to a lot of urgent concerns. sigh.
Damn that Orion pack. pog
orion make me wet
I bought it but looks ugly than other skins haha..
Good looks!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
I feel like apparitions were only made to make people in towns notice you, mtx wise they don't make me feel cooler or anything, I want to kill enemies and look cool
the packs do not include the irl mtx aka t-shirts anymore?
:-)
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info