New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

I was so hoping that the Elderslayers armour sets were gonna be the new core ones and y'all delivered SPLENDIDLY!!! These are ALL absolutely stunning, I'm losing my mind. Thanks guys!!!
I LOVE the Orion armor and effects. Ever since the first teasers at ExileCon I've been hoping for this MTX. When I saw this post I was extremely excited and I knew that I just had to have the Orion pack...

But $480?... $480?
That price means that I will NEVER be able to own this pack.

Red Dead 2 is available for around $105. Is this pack really worth nearly 5 copies of that game?

Damn, this sucks. :(

Consider releasing the Armor and Effects as separate MTX?
Please?
nothing special

Apparitions= cancer, I want pets, wings and portals... sigh
Very disappointed that there are no shirt or sweatshirt rewards with these core packs. These rewards were one of the things I thought GGG was doing right with rewarding those who supported the expensive tiers.

I'm leaning towards not supporting this round because of this.
I'm so happy, a full core packs set and there is nothing i want. Best that could happen :) Trail on biggest one weapon effect is pretty dope but effect itself its all over the place so nope, nice effect on portal too but the way it looks nope.

Really, i'm so happy i can sit these out it's so annoying having to spend big bucks just to keep up for ideal characterization.

And i just finally decided to support you again and buy empyrean like 1-2 days ago. That pack is insane, unique and clear in style for some of its content like the angel and the portal which are just godly. Was so afrai you'd tempt me to spend as i am saving atm.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Dec 20, 2019, 1:10:48 PM
"
wakasm wrote:
Very disappointed that there are no shirt or sweatshirt rewards with these core packs. These rewards were one of the things I thought GGG was doing right with rewarding those who supported the expensive tiers.

I'm leaning towards not supporting this round because of this.

agree that I'm sad to see them not here, especially because they were super comfy.
Last edited by _Tav on Dec 20, 2019, 1:10:05 PM
These prices are ridiculous, even so long after the game has released an been out.

Yikes, GGG, a fat payload of yikes.
pretty surprised at how ... blah... the first several armors actually look. Not the cloak or special hood, but the armor itself
Dear GGG

I waited for new Core Packs a long time, sadly i am a bit disappointed now and here is why:

The Basilisk Pack looks great and i will probably buy it! Good Job on that one, especially as it is the stage 1 pack!

The next 2 Packs Crusader and Eyrie not just look pretty much the same by themselfs besides the color theme and the cloth patch on the shoulder on Eyrie, but also look a lot like the pitfighter armour set from the last core packs.

The last 2 Packs are once again noticeable different from what we got before, question is if i will take that money jump over the 2 disappointing packs to get these nice ones.

Also we have again Apparations, like in the last Core Packs. I would have liked more Wings, Portals and maybe only one or two Apparations like the one for the Basilisc starter Set and special ones like the Gauntlet.

We lack a lot of variety here, in terms of themes and itemization to the core packs we had just before, not that we are similar to ones from like 3 or 5 years ago, no we sadly match the ones we had till a few days ago.

I was so looking forward to throw in another 500 bucks for this great game, as i did in the past multiple times, but now you make me considering.

Please put in a bit more effort next time again, or maybe polish the existing ones up a bit. You do such a great job at game variation and content creating, these packs do not even come close in terms of creativity and variation.

Thank you!

Edit: i forgot, no T-Shirt this time, why breaking that collection series also?
Last edited by sakusa on Dec 20, 2019, 1:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info