New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
Arcellus wrote:
Really glad I got the Empyrian pack before it disappeared. These new packs are disappointing to say the least. Apparitions are also the worst form of MTX in the game - they only realistically show up in town and add needlessly to the already existing lag in those areas.

Couldn't agree more. Last yeat MTX> This Year MTX.

Someone's becoming sloppy, lazy and greedy here.
Outdone yourself with the Orion one. Wow.
"
vitalspot7 wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script, thanks!

Edit: that Thanos gauntlet is awesome. Needs more infinity stones.

And of course, there goes the annoying people that will complain for close to useless and irrelevant, just so they can write something. Like srsly dude?

I know! Me and others on the bug forum that's pretty much all we do; bitch about things others find "useless and irrelevant." Who want's to hold GGG accountable for anything anyway, right!? Just gotta play the game and if things just disappear, oh well!

Value time? Fuhgeddaboudit!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 20, 2019, 11:57:45 AM
"
"
deserttfoxx wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script, thanks!

thats from the movie gladiator dude...

this from Rome history, kids these days know nothing...

The historical truth is, Thanos was at the arena. Then he snapped his fingers and... Russell Crowe got fat.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Kind of underwhelming, the first two packs are alright. I don't like the lack of shirt or hoodie. No portal till 480. No wings or back attachments till 480. The Judicator seems no where close in style or value to the empyrean pack. I think it's going to be a pass for me.
"
cgexile wrote:

Sounds like you need to contact support bro lmao
pog
Meh.
oh.
"
NovaShrike wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:

Sounds like you need to contact support bro lmao

Sounds like you need to check the bug forum bro. Multiple threads so no need to beat a dead horse. It's also been acknowledged as a priority in a recent "working on" update. However, that post is just smoke blowing up my ass till I see a good resolution which is not some aftermath fix.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info