[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Thanks for taking the time to put together this build!

I knew before league started I’d want to make a hipster galvanic slayer, and threw together a quick pob. I missed the part about the threshold jewel being stopped from dropping, when I got to that quest and found out the jewel was gone I was pretty depressed, as leveling had been really rough.

Finding your guide helped me decide to keep with it and I’m not sure what it was, adding the fifth link most likely, but something clicked and this is an absolute blast to play! I got a cheap chin sol and love the feeling of playing with an automatic shotgun, it just makes me smile.

Anyways good work man!
"
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
How does Pierce fit into the mechanics of Galvanic Arrow? I know how it works with almost every other bow skill, but (at least visually) I see nothing. Pierce is usually for skills that travel and more importantly, have a secondary thing the attack does when it hits a mob. LA will do it's "3 3 targets" every time it pierces, IC will do the cold explosion, TS, a secondary burst...etc. There is just not something that is clicking in my brain about what part of the skill benefits from pierce.

I dont see where you see this build having the pierce gem... You might be looking at the wrong guide tbh

Passive Tree has Piercing Shot allocated. Pierces 2 Additional Targets
What would you use instead of crit damage as 6th link? My crit doesn't seem high enough to make use of it
Freezien
Last edited by azndecoy101 on Dec 17, 2019, 6:30:06 PM
@XxLabanxX

Without the pierce it just feels like you are punching them in the gut. We have such a massive amount of projectile speed the our projectiles are off screen the moment we fire them. Adding pierce allows our projectiles to actually blast through a pack of mobs rather than stop at the first. It also helps alot with Twinned Maps, or bosses that have a lot of other shit rolling around the Arena. I'm not sure how the pierce works alongside the Cone that Galvanic has built in, however if it did affect it than it would be 100% necessary.

@rabidnz

Damn, sorry to hear. I did level with Toxic Rain, and my trees reflect that as well. It is fail safe until Blood Aqueducts that way, with the transition being a little awkward. Hopefully you are enjoying your new build though.

@Luukwa

Had a look at the character, you seem to be going Explosive Arrow atm. Getting Thunderfist saved me, the added Lightning Damage was huge. That plus The Tempest giving me 100% Increased Lightning Damage helped me out a lot.

@skullmatt666

Jealous of the Inpulsa! Seems like a really cool way to rock shock damage. Good luck with the linking, I still haven't got a 6 Link myself.

@rctannistha

Damn you are rocking a fat setup. Lightning Arrow was always gonna stomp in clear, it is the undisputed god skill since forever ago. If I make a lot of currency I'll definitely invest into a Voltaxic, seems like a lot of fun. The Choir of the Storm is also super sick, just raining down lightning on them.

@eltas001

Qw take Deadeye for the Projectile Speed, Area of Effect, Tailwind, Extra Arrow and Pierce. Raider is better for Frenzy Charges, Onslaught, and overall speed/evasion. Both super viable options.

@TheHermes

Yeah hyrris ire is expensive but definitely made a world of difference. The Karui Charge is a really nice cheap alternative. Annointing Arcing Blows onto it cost me like 45c but is a huge dps boost. It seems Voltaxic might give better damage than the Tempest, but I enjoy the mega attack speed so I'm not stressed to change. The gameplay changes drastically without Barrage Support.

Also awesome double corrupt! Very jealous.

@Akaiko

Can't maintain on bosses but the Curse on Hit is beautiful for mapping. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the kind comments :D

@Baraal

Yeah I love hipster builds, even if I sometimes get dumpstered on in forum/YouTube comments. It can be difficult trying to have an insane build when memeing, espeically when some people expect some Awakener killer Day 1. Glad you enjoy the build, and thanks for the compliments. Enjoy the good memes!

@azndecoy101

I just updated them gem section in the guide with gem options. Feel free to check them out for better ideas.
I cant seem to get any power charges to proc and i know i used to get them to proc when i was leveling but now i cant seem to get them to proc i have herald of ice, ass mark, and curse on hit linked but i still cant get any power charges
Im using a windripper for this build and my dmg seems to be lacking and survivability at higher maps isnt quite there yet.

Is a windripper good enough for endgame or should i get a voltaxic rift instead?

Ia there a piece of equipment or tree nodes that i should swap out?
The ensnaring arrow balista wont work with those pierce nodes. Need to swap them out for other balista?
Hey so idk what other blue gem to put in my bow thats only 2 blues, i guess theres nothing i can do to make it better... Other than leveling up what else can i do to be better.... I know i need to get more hp on all my stuff but i need more damage cause higher maps i need to kill em bnefore they kill me
Now that you removed increased critical damage should we still get crit nodes? I've been thinking of removing Heartseeker and slot Shocking strikes, this is a lightning damage build anyway.

And Why not innervate instead of Hypothermia?
Last edited by thecronosone on Dec 18, 2019, 1:37:20 AM
Oh thanks for the gem updates. Thoughts on Innervate?
Freezien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info