[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Anyone got any thoughts about voltaic vs tempest? I just got my hands on one today and will try it out.

BTW, have you done any thinking about using a kaoms? We would lose the epic aura link though but might be worth it for some HP.
The inpulsa feels nice, just wish I could six link it for the 3 aura setup
"
skullmatt666 wrote:
The inpulsa feels nice, just wish I could six link it for the 3 aura setup

You have a 6L bow? damn son
No aziire i was talking about the bow , look at my bow and chest, my chest is for my arrow skil (tabula rasa) and bow is for auras, i have herald of ice and wrath in it but is there anything i can do with these 2 other slots empty
What do you think of the conductivty+ Blasphemy combo? Worth a try?
If you want to use blasphemy + conductivity aura curse, I suggest using a Impresence to make the aura cuse reserve no mana. In that way, you can reserve more mana for other auras to boost your damage further.
I got a 6 linked lioneye's glare while levelling, would this bow be good for this build?
One question!:

You have vaal pact, but WHERE any % to attack damage life leech?
I cant see in pasive tree, and items. What im missing?
Last edited by kaienowaty on Dec 19, 2019, 4:01:46 PM
Hi i just noticed in your passive tree later on you take Point blank, but you already have the ascendancy Far Shot. Dont they both negate each other?

cheers
@Akaiko

Either bow is really nice. Some people are finding Voltaxic to do more dps. I think if I went with Voltaxic I would pick up an Inpulsa as the chest piece and go with Shock damage. Kaoms could be cool, the 6 Link isn't super necessary. We would have to really struggle to fit in the Auras somewhere else though.

@skullmatt666

The 6 Link dream will come true one day dw. Still only got 5 Links myself, no luck :c

@FearlessKiller

Get your Herald of Ice > Curse on Hit > Assassins Mark setup asap. It boosts our clear by massive amount. Then try fit Wrath in wherever else you can get it. It will be hard getting 3 blues on The Tempest so maybe consider putting blood rage on the bow and Wrath elsewhere.

@jorgomos

Everything is worth a go. I think we kill packs too far away though, so it isn't as useful. It also reserves a bunch of mana where as using Curse on Hit is basically free.

@LYC14

Good suggestion for unique, would definitely solve the mana problem ^^^

@Rottenbeer

Yeah Lioneyes Glare is a beast. You could use it all the way through, or use it to farm up a different bow like The Tempest or Voltaxic. It would definitely be strong though.

@kaienowaty

We get it through Blood Rage and Blood Drinker on the passive tree.

@ninapoochuck

They multiply together so it offsets the range by quite a bit. Even at the edge of your average screen you will still have a positive dps boost. Compared to just using Point Blank where it starts decreasing almost mid screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info