[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Started playing this build and its damn fun!

Quick question. I see we are taking bleed nodes. Is it for Ensnaring arrow? Or does it have other purposes?
Is there something I'm missing with the aura 6link? It totals to 100% reserved mana.
"
Tampawned wrote:
Is there something I'm missing with the aura 6link? It totals to 100% reserved mana.

Not when you have the gem that reserves the costs of reserved mana, but meanwhile u use precision lv3, herald of ice and wrath
Whats the point of hypothermia ? It says it freezes people that are chilled, is it because the quiver gives cold damage ?
Herald of Ice- is my guess
How do you sustain mana? I constantly need to chug mana flasks during boss fights
Gear update at the moment, might attempt a Windripper setup eventually.

@gc911

You are using too many auras without enlighten support. If you want to use Herald of Ice, Thunder AND Precision, you need mana support gems, since thats just too much mana reserved. And you are using Barrage as secondary DPS which is mana consuming as well. If you definitely want to run Galvanic AND Barrage, throw out an aura(Thunder) and use a clarity support gem for the mana regen until you get some decent mana regen from gear. Or augment Barrage with a blood support gem but this isnt advisable since its too much HP hit for repeated barrage use.
Last edited by Entey on Dec 18, 2019, 3:47:52 PM
"
gc911 wrote:
How do you sustain mana? I constantly need to chug mana flasks during boss fights

In the tree bottom right near Lethality and Primeval Force there is a mana leech which helps alot
@jaquesery1

It's possible you aren't doing enough Cold Damage. Make sure you have some Cold Damage somewhere. Early on we primarily get this from Hyrris Bite, followed by Hyrris Demise and then Hyrris Ire in terms of cost.

@taint8

Windripper should be fine for the end game. Both bows your mentioned are really good. Survivability gets a little hard, but I only found that the case when vsing really strong shit like some juiced up Legion mob or Beyond boss. Try and grab all Maximum Life points early on, and even possibly go into Survavalist for the Elemental Resistance. This frees up the pressure on your gear. Ensnaring Arrow seems to be working for me.

@FearlessKiller

Added Lightning Damage, Lightning Penetration, Increased Critical Damage, Innervate. These are all Blue options which are very nice in combo with our Galvanic Arrow.

@thecronosone

We still want Crit Nodes as it is still a huge portion of our Damage. I just prefer Added Lightning but on paper they are probably about the same in terms of Damage. Innervate is a really good option, I just went Hypothermia as I love blowing packs up.

@azndecoy101

Innervate is really nice and I hadn't really thought of it before it got mentioned here. I think Added Lightning is still better, especially if you ever manage to get your hands on Awakened Added Lightning. It is a really solid option though and feel free to replace as neeeded for it.

@Entey

Glad you like the build! We don't actually take any bleed nodes, you might have the wrong tree?

@Tampawned

We only put it in the 6 Link when we can afford to use at least a Level 3 Enlighten. This reduces the mana reserved.

@FearlessKiller

Both the Quiver and Chest piece give cold damage. Not only that but Hypothermia increases our hits and ailment damage which applies to Lightning as well.

@gc911

We use Inspiration which reduces our Mana cost, as well as grabbing the Mana leech point on the bottom right of the tree next to Primeval Force. These alone should provide all we need to sustain.

@skullmatt666

Your gear is looking insane, how is the Inpulsa feeling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info