[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
sashagud wrote:
Hi. What aura should we use instead of Vitality?

If you have leech covered, haste is the next aura to use
Wouldnt herald of ash fuck up EE since it adds fire dmg or am i missing something? Also how do we swap burning prolif for barrage without using a tabula? Do you suggest multiple 6L bows?
1 thing in the guide would be helpfull for ppl what jewels should they look for stat prio wise and stuff
"
sodaoczy wrote:
1 thing in the guide would be helpfull for ppl what jewels should they look for stat prio wise and stuff

Yes, I am working on updating that for all gear pieces. THanks for the advice
Ok i realised im dumb and HoA is only for leveling before EE, still though gem links are a mystery to me, would we need multiple 6L bows or is there a more universal gem setup without having to swap for bosses or at least 2 setups with same colors
"
Horswag wrote:
Ok i realised im dumb and HoA is only for leveling before EE, still though gem links are a mystery to me, would we need multiple 6L bows or is there a more universal gem setup without having to swap for bosses or at least 2 setups with same colors

Put Vorici into research and you can get 1-3 white sockets on an item.
I see you changed skill tree from blood magic to another path, how do we deal with mana issues now?
Last edited by Horswag on Dec 16, 2019, 2:09:19 PM
"
Horswag wrote:
I see you changed skill tree from blood magic to another path, how do we deal with mana issues now?

I am still testing it, I want to try and get more damage nodes, that is why we dont use BM, for mana issue you can grabt he mana leech node at ranger area, bottom right corner, however for bossing, you will need vaal clarity
K guess ill sleep and wait for a bit more changes so i wont have to spend too much regrets
got this gear and kinda having surv problem on red maps does i rly need watchers eye vitality to fix this or wat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info