[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

In the PoB you have 6 support gems and barely scrape 800k ignite dps. Considering you have to remove one, the build doesn't seem remotely end-game viable. The PoB also has all mirror tier 6xT1 gear in every slot. Without a compelling budget build option I don't see this being viable outside of STD
what bow should i be aiming for pretty much have all budget version but should i go for 6l silverbought or maybe just get 6l chest and get quills rain
"
sodaoczy wrote:
what bow should i be aiming for pretty much have all budget version but should i go for 6l silverbought or maybe just get 6l chest and get quills rain

I don't think quill is worth it, will test it though, but plus 2 gems is much better and u have more damage
why do you have two curses on the rain of arrows?
"
Hyonuri wrote:
why do you have two curses on the rain of arrows?

to decrease resistances and maybe even 3rd who knows for temporal chains so we have longer duration of fuses
and awakened curse on hit gives extra curse
"
In the PoB you have 6 support gems and barely scrape 800k ignite dps. Considering you have to remove one, the build doesn't seem remotely end-game viable. The PoB also has all mirror tier 6xT1 gear in every slot. Without a compelling budget build option I don't see this being viable outside of STD

PoB does notninclude new gem information, ai have tested the build myself in legion and it 1 shots bosses with 5 arrow stack. This is yet to be tested in this patch but it will be just fine. Once again, ea is not the best option for a starter build because you need some items and gems leveled to make it shine. I eill upload videos once content is done
I am new to POE and really need the rest of the gem links. I am trying to follow this, but all i have is EA with its links and i am running Herald of Ice and blink arrow. Not sure what else I am suuposed to have.
What generates Frenzy charges in this build?
from what ive seen while having 6l silverbought quill rain 3l seems way better with having 6l in the chest but propably if u swap for carcass or kaoms silverbought would be better but yet again propably quill 6l would be the best for unique bow hard to say in POB bcs it doesnt rly count attack speed
"
sodaoczy wrote:
from what ive seen while having 6l silverbought quill rain 3l seems way better with having 6l in the chest but propably if u swap for carcass or kaoms silverbought would be better but yet again propably quill 6l would be the best for unique bow hard to say in POB bcs it doesnt rly count attack speed

Quill is for sure better for map clear, for bossing plus 3 bow and duration nodes and enchant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info