Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"The 'of Crafting' crafted suffix which previously allowed you to craft any number of additional mods on the item now allows you to craft up to three mods on the item. This affects existing items (items with the mod will now be limited to 2 additional crafts), however any items with more than the allowed number of crafted mods will keep those mods."

Does that mean that the multimod-affix is already one of the three mods we'll be allowed to craft on the item? I was hoping it would be at least multimod-affix + 3 additional crafts...
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:
"
Tsaar wrote:

Yeah there's horrorstories of 3000 fusings and I experienced this too but there's also triumphs of getting super lucky and only using a couple fusings. These are highs and lows that make the game more exciting. What your mentality calls for is to normalize everything to a common grey mass without highs and lows, a boring common denominator. Not to mention you can just pay to craft a 6l if you don't want to deal with the RNG.
You think you are entitled to a 6l, but you have to put in effort to farm currency or get lucky.
Personally, when I decide what build I will play I actually think about how much currency I have and if i'm low on currency I go with a build that can do fine on a 5l (never have i played a build that can't farm tier 10 or even red maps on a 5l) or I even go with a build that doesn't require you to link anything at all like Ngamahu's Axe. That's why there is different builds for different situations and points in the league, it's exactly things like this that make this game amazing and greater than the sum of its parts. Like at the start of the league, where you shouldn't count on the best gear and 6l right away, unless using Tabula. All these little nuances are what make this game extraordinary; but for people like you who just want to pick and choose a build and have everything spoonfed, there's so many other games (seriously pick any game 99.9% chance it's like that). Why do you want everything to be the same boring grey mass?

I do not get this black and white thinking. I agree with you that fusing a 6 link had something very special and i will definitely going to miss it in POE 2. But on the other hand we get the opportunity to use more skills and that is exciting too. If it is worth the loss? we will see.

Also to add to this story, yesterday i was used like 500 Orbs on 26% quality Belly and no 6-link.
"
Winkers91 wrote:
Can anyone from GGG comment on the Collateral Damage unique jewel?

In the gems rework post, it was said this would be changed and no longer drop, citing changes to Galvanic Arrow's damage. In the patch notes however, Galvanic Arrow has no damage changes (aside from scaling lightning damage as it levels; hardly the 50% more damage multiplier the threshold jewels offered).

Does this mean the threshold jewel removal was reverted? Are there any numerical changes to Shrapnel Shot/Galvanic Arrow that were mistakenly left out?

yes it is missing from patch note. Probably reverted?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Cool
No spark changes, that's not fair!
That is the typical 'style "Nerfing Gear Games" is working on PoE:
1) First: introducing some skills
=> and then a) nerfing these skills to the ground or b) buffing these skills to a 'still' useless Level.
#wrf#???
2) I really cant understand, why 'GGG' is buffing all these Uniquue
Monstes, alongside with nerfing most of the skllis/Chars.....

'Challeging' is NOT what these boss-fights are all about => with these
one-shot-Mechanics!!! (btw. PoE_Players have to read 'guides' before making the hard content.) => wtf?
For me: this is NOT CONSISTANCY/INTUITIVITY !!!!
In my opinion => Poe is getting more and more 'overloaded', 'complicated',
and less-intuitive!
My InGameName: Aui
We expected GGG would nerf the minions, but reducing the Zombies-life THAT much????? => JESUS! Yet another nerf-Hammer from this company -----
My InGameName: Aui
"
Bosscannon wrote:
Everything remains more or less the same, but some of the powerlevel has been moved to later in the game. Basically they want us to stay farming longer. As a man with a job I just hope its not unreasonable amounts of grind. Will see in the league. It would be sad if game became out of reach just due to time requirement.

Yes ggg think we are all non lifers and we grind 24/7. No job, no kids, no f*king, no beer, no vodka etc. really sad
"
greezly2 wrote:
"
Bosscannon wrote:
Everything remains more or less the same, but some of the powerlevel has been moved to later in the game. Basically they want us to stay farming longer. As a man with a job I just hope its not unreasonable amounts of grind. Will see in the league. It would be sad if game became out of reach just due to time requirement.

Yes ggg think we are all non lifers and we grind 24/7. No job, no kids, no f*king, no beer, no vodka etc. really sad

This is exactly this. I believe why this is happening. GGG staff responsible for the game development do not understand that majority of their clients are not the same people they used to talk about their game development. GGG relays on opinions from pro-gamers. Those people have no other jobs than playing games, streaming content on Twitch or making movies for YouTube. Therefore, they adjust level of monsters "hardness", drop-rates etc. to those players type, not to the average customer. Harder and less rewarding content will make steamers more happy because more people will watch more epic streams, where streampers will be able to demonstrate how fantastic they are and how efficient this game can be played. Other group of people which will be extra happy with nerfed and harder game content are professional farmers - they farm best items and currencies. The less rewarding the game will be, the more RMT they will have. Look on all those websites with POE builds - majority of pro-players offer their equipment and currencies in real money prices. Lots of people will want to play this game efficient, but have no time, no knowledge, no skill... RMT solves that problem. GGG is promoting Pay to Win game, however this is not GGG which has benefit of this. I believe this is not intentional game development direction.
"
Mark__75 wrote:
"
greezly2 wrote:
"
Bosscannon wrote:

This is exactly this. I believe, I know why this is happening. GGG staff responsible for the game development do not understand that majority of their clients are not the same people they used to talk about their game development. GGG relays on opinions from pro-gamers. Those people have no other jobs than playing games, streaming content on Twitch or making movies for YouTube. Therefore, they adjust a level of monsters "hardness", drop-rates etc. to those players type, not to the average customer. Harder and less rewarding content will make steamers more happy because more people will watch more epic streams, where streamers will be able to demonstrate how fantastic they are and how efficient this game can be played. Other group of people which will be extra happy with nerfed and harder game content are professional farmers - they farm best items and currencies. The less rewarding the game will be, the more RMT they will have. Look on all those websites with POE builds - majority of pro-players offer their equipment and currencies in real money prices. Lots of people will want to play this game efficient, but have no time, no knowledge, no skill... RMT solves that problem. GGG is promoting a Pay to Win game, however this is not GGG which has benefit of this. I believe this is not intentional game development direction.
Last edited by Mark__75 on Dec 12, 2019, 9:39:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info