Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

We need POE2.0 ASAP.
I saw skill tree. I'm angry!
2 handers are ok, but one handers another story.
Places where reduction to enemy physical damage reduction is deep, far away from duelist or marauder starting point.

Scion have 5% reduction close to start. Marauder and Duelist does not. only deep in tree.
They should have some from start. Or in ascendancy. This is stupid! :(.

Templar/with does not have at all. 5% in asassin's master of force. 5% in scion's path of warrior. that's all. Some in specific weapon. But how can you play specific weapon in ssf?

It seems some one hand builds should now invest points in bow / claws / two hand weapon just to get that reduction, other way they cant get it. Really unprepared path.
Probably worst after stat stick removal.

Dire Nerf For Minion Builds,Thanks In The Name Of All Users ... Now Minion Builds Is Going To The Depths Of The Trashcan Again ... Going To Watch Over The League To See 4.0.0 Patch Make Bow Users To Fall The Same Depths (Since It's A Bow League,Then Hard Nerf For New Year) And Rangers Will Shaking Hands With Necros
Got both Pitch Darkness and 2x Sudden Ignition.
Does the 3.9 patch mods apply to corrupted versions of these gems ?
"Reliquarian" from act 5/10, potentional Fire Spectre, deal physical damage with fire storm (basic attack is fire)... "Quality of life" what i suggested 06.09.2019 via email, change that physical firestorm damage to fire - ignored. Why you even reply to me on email, if you think this "nonseanse" with firestorm deal PHYSICAL damage is ok for you. .
Some necro builds are still good..
"
Tsaar wrote:

Yeah there's horrorstories of 3000 fusings and I experienced this too but there's also triumphs of getting super lucky and only using a couple fusings. These are highs and lows that make the game more exciting. What your mentality calls for is to normalize everything to a common grey mass without highs and lows, a boring common denominator. Not to mention you can just pay to craft a 6l if you don't want to deal with the RNG.
You think you are entitled to a 6l, but you have to put in effort to farm currency or get lucky.
Personally, when I decide what build I will play I actually think about how much currency I have and if i'm low on currency I go with a build that can do fine on a 5l (never have i played a build that can't farm tier 10 or even red maps on a 5l) or I even go with a build that doesn't require you to link anything at all like Ngamahu's Axe. That's why there is different builds for different situations and points in the league, it's exactly things like this that make this game amazing and greater than the sum of its parts. Like at the start of the league, where you shouldn't count on the best gear and 6l right away, unless using Tabula. All these little nuances are what make this game extraordinary; but for people like you who just want to pick and choose a build and have everything spoonfed, there's so many other games (seriously pick any game 99.9% chance it's like that). Why do you want everything to be the same boring grey mass?

I do not get this black and white thinking. I agree with you that fusing a 6 link had something very special and i will definitely going to miss it in POE 2. But on the other hand we get the opportunity to use more skills and that is exciting too. If it is worth the loss? we will see.
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
Summary i, casual hc melee player and private ssf leagues fan, dont like two changes in that league .
1. Increased monster armour.
2. Stupid position on tree of atribute that counter that armour. Nothing in Marauder start area. Nothing in duelist start area. Where is logic or any common sense? Not here!
Nothing on left or right side weapon clusters. Nothing on talents for dual wielding or one hand weapons. There is hidden dual wield nerf.

Not sure it even worth do act 10 as melee (on ssf hc).
Everything remains more or less the same, but some of the powerlevel has been moved to later in the game. Basically they want us to stay farming longer. As a man with a job I just hope its not unreasonable amounts of grind. Will see in the league. It would be sad if game became out of reach just due to time requirement.
"
voroncov5050 wrote:
Summary i, casual hc melee player and private ssf leagues fan, dont like two changes in that league .
1. Increased monster armour.
2. Stupid position on tree of atribute that counter that armour. Nothing in Marauder start area. Nothing in duelist start area. Where is logic or any common sense? Not here!
Nothing on left or right side weapon clusters. Nothing on talents for dual wielding or one hand weapons. There is hidden dual wield nerf.

Not sure it even worth do act 10 as melee (on ssf hc).

I kind of agree, there also should be more of that in shadow and templar area. Its very constraining when all of that stat is concentrated more or less strictly in the very bottom...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info