Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Rockell wrote:
"

imagine taking this game so serious you start screaming at your computer because a rando on the internet has a opinion not to your liking :D

when you are not able to print out a nice working build without 10 exalts you "are just not that good" to put it in a nicer way.
but as rockell said, Mathilfaction got your back buddy.

WHY DOESN'T MY SUNDER KILL EVERYTHING IN ONE F*CKING HIT I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH GGG HATES ME ON A PERSONAL LEVEL AND I *WILL* TAKE THIS TO THE OFFICIAL FORUMS

I need to speak to the managurrr!!!!111

someone also wrote the new campaign in poe2 is something no one asked for
to you: speak for yourself. I welcome this.

and this very person also writes that everything gets streamlined
just because very certain things are just mastered by a certain class, surprise!!
"but i want to play a ...necromancer-templar with bow and arrow!!!"
yeah the lack of possibilitys is endless i see that too...not...

so much whiney whiney in this thread while.

Where exactly got melee nerfed again?
"
Drogan666 wrote:
"
Tsaar wrote:

I completely agree that Ascendancies was the beginning of the end. Where before players had to be creative and thoughtful, when ascendancies came out they started streamlining everything in a fashion similar to retail WoW. Wanna play trapper? Pretty much only choice is Saboteur. Wanna play a build with many elemental heralds? Ok Elementalist is what you pick etc etc. Streamlined cookie cutter brain dead. Remove player agency. What's the point of the big passive tree when you are boxed into a certain ascendancy? For PoE2 they wanna address the "big overwhelming skill tree" , yeah obviously because the direction they are going in is arcade like choose a class and play it with a few abilities like Overwatch. Also PoE2 in itself is a huge joke no one wanted a new campaign, and removing links and fusings why? They put all their resources into these things that no one wants, no one asked for and that do nothing for the game other than try to attract a 'wider' audience.

POE2 announcement got an overwhelmingly positive reaction from the community stop deluding yourself. Did you really like to roll the dice a thousands time in a row for your fusing or you're just trying to find something to complain about ?

I am well aware about the positive reaction from the community. Nevertheless, popularity doesn't equal quality. It's the honeymoon phase and a lot of hype for the masses, but not everyone is blinded by this. Just like with Ascendancy, which you didn't address, but maybe because you weren't around back then.
I adore fusings and rolling the dice. Rolling the dice is a huge pillar of this game Path of Exile. If you don't like RNG this game might not be for you.
Other than appealing to popular opinion of Reddit (which is always the same) and complaining about RNG in PoE, do you have a real argument?
"
Tsaar wrote:

I am well aware about the positive reaction from the community. Nevertheless, popularity doesn't equal quality. It's the honeymoon phase and a lot of hype for the masses, but not everyone is blinded by this. Just like with Ascendancy, which you didn't address, but maybe because you weren't around back then.
I adore fusings and rolling the dice. Rolling the dice is a huge pillar of this game Path of Exile. If you don't like RNG this game might not be for you.
Other than appealing to popular opinion of Reddit (which is always the same) and complaining about RNG in PoE, do you have a real argument?

Oh man woke af right here

Your opinions are so much gooder than mine
Last edited by Rockell on Dec 11, 2019, 4:18:29 PM
Cartographer's Seals and Unshaping Orbs can no longer be obtained via their recipe as they can no longer be used. They can now be sold to a vendor to recoup the original recipe components.
GG cant sustain maps now. Why i should farm some ugly maps?Zzzz.Online will fall even more.
"
Tsaar wrote:
"
Drogan666 wrote:
"
Tsaar wrote:

I completely agree that Ascendancies was the beginning of the end. Where before players had to be creative and thoughtful, when ascendancies came out they started streamlining everything in a fashion similar to retail WoW. Wanna play trapper? Pretty much only choice is Saboteur. Wanna play a build with many elemental heralds? Ok Elementalist is what you pick etc etc. Streamlined cookie cutter brain dead. Remove player agency. What's the point of the big passive tree when you are boxed into a certain ascendancy? For PoE2 they wanna address the "big overwhelming skill tree" , yeah obviously because the direction they are going in is arcade like choose a class and play it with a few abilities like Overwatch. Also PoE2 in itself is a huge joke no one wanted a new campaign, and removing links and fusings why? They put all their resources into these things that no one wants, no one asked for and that do nothing for the game other than try to attract a 'wider' audience.

POE2 announcement got an overwhelmingly positive reaction from the community stop deluding yourself. Did you really like to roll the dice a thousands time in a row for your fusing or you're just trying to find something to complain about ?

I mean you said you "no one" wanted PEO2 and now you admit it's just you, not really the same thing. And what do you know about the quality of the game when we know so little about it xD
I played the game with and without ascendency and I think they're a nice addition. I like RNG but right now we have three layer of RNG for sockets, a bit of randomness keep the game exiting but to much just feel like a chore, I won't miss fusing.
Can anyone from GGG comment on the Collateral Damage unique jewel?

In the gems rework post, it was said this would be changed and no longer drop, citing changes to Galvanic Arrow's damage. In the patch notes however, Galvanic Arrow has no damage changes (aside from scaling lightning damage as it levels; hardly the 50% more damage multiplier the threshold jewels offered).

Does this mean the threshold jewel removal was reverted? Are there any numerical changes to Shrapnel Shot/Galvanic Arrow that were mistakenly left out?

In the gems rework post, it was said this would be changed and no longer drop, citing changes to Galvanic Arrow's damage. In the patch notes however, Galvanic Arrow has no damage changes (aside from scaling lightning damage as it levels; hardly the 50% more damage multiplier the threshold jewels offered).

Does this mean the threshold jewel removal was reverted? Are there any numerical changes to Shrapnel Shot/Galvanic Arrow that were mistakenly left out?
Nice XD ty ggg

btw is there going to be a Prepatch Download, or Torrent awailible??
sa
"
Winkers91 wrote:

Not a single skill had their base values listed.
"
Drogan666 wrote:

I mean you said you "no one" wanted PEO2 and now you admit it's just you, not really the same thing. And what do you know about the quality of the game when we know so little about it xD
I played the game with and without ascendency and I think they're a nice addition. I like RNG but right now we have three layer of RNG for sockets, a bit of randomness keep the game exiting but to much just feel like a chore, I won't miss fusing.

Think about all the RNG layers you have just to get an item.

First, item type (r/b/g)

Second, item class (normal/magic/rare/unique)

Third, item ilvl

Fourth, item pre/suffixes

Fifth, item pre/suffix rolls

Sixth, item socket number

Seventh, item socket color

Eighth, item socket links

That's 8 RNG layers to get through just to get a decently rolled sidegrade or upgrade. 8!

I'm all for RNG because it can keep the game exciting, but enough is enough tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info