Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Did not like Delving anyway.
Everyone else: wah numbers did a small

Me: I WONDER IF I CAN GET 100 EA'S INTO SOMETHING BEFORE IT BLOWS UP
"

* The Supported by Maim modifier from Serrated Fossils can no longer roll on Body Armours.
* The added Maximum Life and increased Life modifier from Pristine Fossils can no longer roll.

Well... The only thing for what I was delving during leagues... Goodbye. I mean, I know this and other changes encourage old players to get back to what the heavy crafting was and make the game harder than previously was, but damn, man.

I already have like a REALLY hard time crafting some shit and these changes will make crafting even harder, making the game slower and even more frustrating. I don't want to beat the game in 2 days but I don't want POE to be a game that frustrates me enough to quit entirely the game, or sit on Standard forever either.

Oh, well... Nevermind. This shit will happen forever. GGG obviously doesn't care for casual players, that's pretty clear.
Last edited by Educmack on Dec 11, 2019, 3:45:39 PM
"
xardas149 wrote:
[Removed by Support] Without any reasonable cost???? So a properly multimodded weapon would easily cost you upwards of 10ex if you were lucky amd you did it yourself. Easily 12-13 and people would sell stuff for 15. As much as this cost may not be "reasonable" for you or me, the amount of stupidity not being able to see how this fucks over 90% of the playerbase is mindboggling. But sure you will have a great time in the next dead league when people have to pay 2-3times for their "neat thing" and realize they have to grind way tomuch for any upgrade to even remotely be in sight and just quit.

You simply cannot fuck over the ability for the big chunk of playerbase to upgrade items in an ITEMGRINDER and expect it to go horrible wrong.

THe best part is--> the shapers per second part wont go away one bit. It will just be less people, but the possibility at high end wont be any less stupid either way.

But we fixed it!!!/s

imagine taking this game so serious you start screaming at your computer because a rando on the internet has a opinion not to your liking :D

when you are not able to print out a nice working build without 10 exalts you "are just not that good" to put it in a nicer way.
but as rockell said, Mathilfaction got your back buddy.

Last edited by Tolerantzdestr0yer on Dec 11, 2019, 2:47:18 PM
"
Rockell wrote:

EXPLOSIVE ARROW BARRAGE BALLISTA SUPPORT GMP LMP MULTIPLE TOTEMS

MR TORGUE APPROVES
"
ekaye wrote:
"
Rockell wrote:

EXPLOSIVE ARROW BARRAGE BALLISTA SUPPORT GMP LMP MULTIPLE TOTEMS

MR TORGUE APPROVES

Have 4 ballista, EA barrage curse on hit flammability

Main weapon, Quill Rain EA barrage

SO MANY EA JUST BOOM
hype
"

imagine taking this game so serious you start screaming at your computer because a rando on the internet has a opinion not to your liking :D

when you are not able to print out a nice working build without 10 exalts you "are just not that good" to put it in a nicer way.
but as rockell said, Mathilfaction got your back buddy.

WHY DOESN'T MY SUNDER KILL EVERYTHING IN ONE F*CKING HIT I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH GGG HATES ME ON A PERSONAL LEVEL AND I *WILL* TAKE THIS TO THE OFFICIAL FORUMS
seen less nerfs in a blizzard patch jesus christ
why did they just ninja nerf explosive arrow.... smh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info