Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

I always love how people cry about OP stuff being nerfed, so they can't oneshot the whole game after 2 days just to go to reddit/forums and cry about how friggn easy the game is.

Yes, some nerfs have been thanks to streamer-op builds that sadly affect small players too, but the majority of changes are against rich crafters.

Also we get new endgame supports that will drastically change some stuff and that is what a lot of people forget. You all will get your OP crap stuff with that you can ignore every game mechanic, don't cry.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
xardas149 wrote:
I dont need a streamer or whoever to play the game. I dont want a dead league because most changes fucking over the casual playerbase.

You sure do, because it's apparent by your reaction to the patch notes you have no idea what you just read.

Mathil will figure the game out for you, don't worry.
"
Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Ensnaring Arrow: Fires an arrow that remains in the ground behind its final target, tethering that enemy to it. Ensnared enemies always count as moving, and have less movement speed while trying to break the snare. The snare will break if they leave the area of effect.

Previously there was information that ensnared enemies are taking 20% increased damage from projectile attacks. Was this feature of the skill removed?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
I always love how people cry about OP stuff being nerfed, so they can't oneshot the whole game after 2 days just to go to reddit/forums and cry about how friggn easy the game is.

Yes, some nerfs have been thanks to streamer-op builds that sadly affect small players too, but the majority of changes are against rich crafters.

Also we get new endgame supports that will drastically change some stuff and that is what a lot of people forget. You all will get your OP crap stuff with that you can ignore every game mechanic, don't cry.

And that's kind of what it boils down to. They figured out some interaction the devs never intended that was way too strong for the game, it gets nerfed, and the tears flow.

Nobody's talking about how ele hit barrage is totally f*cking broken op, they just look at some lower numbers in a vacuum and think the sky is falling. Power siphon traps are f*cking broken now. With the changes to Fortify the Duelist is near broken, especially with phys impale.

There's so many good builds that we're just now getting to peek at and I'm extremely excited to try something new, up to and including a Crimson Storm build which may finally be endgame viable.

I'm going to push the 3% more damage per arrow bit in EA to the absolute limit to see what happens.
Last edited by Rockell on Dec 11, 2019, 2:10:13 PM
"
some nerfs have been thanks to streamer-op builds that sadly affect small players too, but the majority of changes are against rich crafters.

Which exactly changes in the patch notes are nerfing specifically rich crafters more than the average players?
"
"
some nerfs have been thanks to streamer-op builds that sadly affect small players too, but the majority of changes are against rich crafters.

Which exactly changes in the patch notes are nerfing specifically rich crafters more than the average players?

Average players never multimod.
"
Hyrri's Ire now has 100-145 minimum added cold damage to bow attacks (from 173-188) and 160-200 maximum added cold damage to bow attacks (from 240-262)

Quill Rain now grants 30% less damage (from 40% less damage)

Xoph's Nurture no longer has Ignites you inflict spread to other enemies within a radius of 15. Now has Supported by level 20 Ignite Proliferation

Affects existing items also, or not ? Cause u left it out for some items, some other also except the ones said...
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
"
Rockell wrote:
"
"

Average players never multimod.

Rich crafters are the one who spend multiple mirrors worth of currency on crafting. In this regard, i consider players who are multimoding gear as average.
"

Rich crafters are the one who spend multiple mirrors worth of currency on crafting. In this regard, i consider players who are multimoding gear as average.

I mean that's cool if you consider the top 10% of players average, as opposed to having a hard time even completing red maps

Not the measurement I'd use
"
Schmockla wrote:
"
Hyrri's Ire now has 100-145 minimum added cold damage to bow attacks (from 173-188) and 160-200 maximum added cold damage to bow attacks (from 240-262)

Quill Rain now grants 30% less damage (from 40% less damage)

Xoph's Nurture no longer has Ignites you inflict spread to other enemies within a radius of 15. Now has Supported by level 20 Ignite Proliferation

Affects existing items also, or not ? Cause u left it out for some items, some other also except the ones said...

Hyrri's Ire certainly not affect existing item since it is two variables (low value and high value). I don't mind people divine it to self nerfing it

Quill Rain probably affect all version or need to self divine

Xoph's Nurture certainly not affecting existing version and divine did not give you new mod either
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info