Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

why destroing zombies life?
"As the average character's damage has grown over time, we're going to be incrementally updating monster defences to be more challenging. This league, we're looking at monster life, resistances and armour."

So Monster defense increases, monster damage increases, player damage increases, ...

I think you're missing something.
F multimodding in SSF, i'll miss you.

Wanted to eventually try Rain of Arrows but damages calculated seemed already very low. With these changes i may consider going for something else. Only fair though, was about time physical damages also get a base nerf.
Melee wasn't dead enough apparently
We're gonna have to start calling these "Nerf Notes" rather than "Development Manifesto's".

xD

Rip anyone who wanted to play a BOW build during the "BOW" league.
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
Last edited by Steeldraconis on Dec 10, 2019, 1:08:10 AM
"
"
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

Really? Why not just make it more expensive?

Yuo could even have this regular cost weaker version and still add a more expensive recipe for the classic multi mod

Because it feels like crap to be FORCED to used a MM weapon, simply because they far outstrip your other options.
You're supposed to have choices, not put on your 'bis gear' and tear up content. That's Diablo 3.
Good thing I'm starting with a skill I didn't get to try out 3 leagues ago, when it was new.
I didn't see it on the nerf list.

*Edit*
I don't understand people cheering about certain skills being nerfed...as if somehow people using those skills is unfair to you.
There is no PvP element in this game, to speak of.
It's a solo/very small party PvE/PvM game.

Why cheer when someone else's favorite skill gets gutted?

On the positive, I am enjoying the sound of the chill/shock changes though.
Thank you for that.
Last edited by SatosPoE on Dec 9, 2019, 9:49:03 PM
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
LoloJolo wrote:
Why?
It taking me 2 days to pass story!

REMOVE XP LOSS ON DEATH FOR SOFTCOVER LEAGUE!!!!

I'm player with DISABILITIES!
WHY YOU CONTINUING MAKING GAME UNPLAYABLE AND PAINFUL!?
What is wrong with you GGG?

I'M FEEL I'LL DROP THIS GAME!
I SPENT MORE THAN $500 supporting you for WHAT?

If Somebody WANT HARDCORE PLAY - LET THEM PLAY HARDCORE!
I didn't feel THAT GAME IS EASE! I STOPPED ON LEVEL 98 AND PLAYED MORE THAN MONTH ON THE SAME LEVEL 98 BECAUSE OF 1 SHOT DEATH FROM LAGS OR REGULAR MONSTERS WITH SUMMONER WITH 7.0K HP POOL AND 97+% RESISTANCE!

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!
GGG PREPARING GAME FOR PAY TO WIN!

Just because you have disabilities doesn't mean everyone else has to bow to your demands. The xp loss from death is an encouragement for players to be better and understand the game. It sucks if you're feeling frustrated about it but in reality, most people don't hit lvl98 ever. You're doing just fine.

"XP loss on death" is a 20 years old mechanic that does not have a place in today's games.
It's useless...you can only gain experience from battle. Even dying...you know what mistake you did...
Losing XP must be erased from modern RPGs.
"
lonestaRip wrote:
this is crazy, gg poe.

it's time to quit.

i wonder if they really play their own game.

Sick challenge completion count bruh
WoW rip​ zombie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info