Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

rip all minions and zimbies
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Fortify nerf was worst thing that could happen for hc and ssf hc. That is brainlessly :( Armoured mounsters is hard.

Unpredictable disconnections (with area reset) worst thing. Pls do offlain mode in poe 2.0!!!
Just for certain areas. Like a lab, where you cant continue if dc.
I'm done with it.

The game's unstable as shit.

Balance is fubar as in FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL REPAIR - especially melee - once again.

If you increase boss life - ffs lower the damn damage - one shots already sucked enuff before.

And those spammed dot effects that never wear off...

Gimme a break... oh wait.. I just gonna take it, cuz waiting for you to get shit right is like waiting til winter 2666.. that's also very soon(tm).

And good luck with your jinxed up game - hopefully at least some tumble weed will attend the next exile con.

PS:
It'd been nice to keep the atlas progression FOR ONCE after a new patch and not having all sorts of sh!t to deal with getting that back.
optimization zero
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
rip all minions and zimbies

That's sarcasm, you are just a troll or you have no clue about game at all :D
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
I've first tried a 2H Cyclon HH Build on Standard after 3.9 Patch release. It seems they "balanced" the game around exactly this build. It feels against red tier bosses like a normal build now. The feeling of POG Build is gone or shifted to like T3 maps where your buffed 1.5million tooltip DPS somewhat matter against this low life boss.

Cyclone was before melee patch already pretty OP, with the melee patch they just made Cyclone going absolutely retard mode :,D While all other melee skills got nerfs and if that wasn't enough they nerfed some melee skills even further after the season after melee patch. Cyclone is a joke....
Last edited by Ondrugs on Jan 1, 2020, 7:26:34 PM
"
Congratulations GGG. After over 5k hours played, I'm really struggling not to just completely fucking quit this game now.

This has been the absolute worst leveling experience ever in this game for me, I haven't had the slightest bit of fun the entire time, it's been nothing but frustration and disappointment. I might've been able to push through it if I thought endgame might actually provide some measure of fun, but I also heard this morning about the order of magnitude buffs to the life of the old endgame bosses, which can only mean the new ones are that much worse. 30 million hp just for the shaper guardians, and more than double that for shaper himself? The absolute strongest builds I've ever played barely made it into 6-digit shaper DPS numbers, and most have been nowhere near that.

When all your players can think about while playing is how much more fun they'd be having playing literally anything else (which has been exactly my experience thus far), that's probably a sign that you're doing something wrong.

I'm going to start drinking heavily now so I can hopefully get through this shit-tier leveling experience, and hopefully if/when I get through it endgame won't actually suck nearly as much as I now expect it to, but as of right now you're real close to losing me as a player altogether.

Excuse me sir. I somehow doubt you ever played near to 5k hours, otherwise you would know that 1 Mil shaper dps is a piece of cake you can obtain by mostly 3 ex investment into a char, if not even less, for meta chars..... except you are a braindead monkey which can just copy&paste builds, but even so, there should have been at least 1 which had those numbers ;3

Yes the early leveling got a slight bit harder as it was before, to get experience for boss mechanics, but actually, if you got a tabu and some minor leveling gear you can rush through all acts like nothing, there is no big difference in what it was before. You just need to move now instead of facerolling bosses :,D

Shaper before this update was a joke, you were able to kill with a 4L as nearly any class or character, now you need a bit more time, wow.

TBH: What you say is crying on a very high niveau. Sounds like you never got to past level 80 in all your 5000 hours of gameplay.... If you need brainless leveling experience, I just can recommend Diablo 3.

you get 6L body armours for a total of 50c, which were once at least 6 ex..... I played already 4 chars, 1 of them is a earthquake berserker,... I do more as 1 Mil dps with a 5L and crap gear which you can buy for like 10-15c. My first char was a skeleton summoner, cause no nerfs there and later I swapped for zombies (Got nerfed) cause they are anyway Strong as f*ck. DPS is weaker as with skellis, but more tankiness. I also use an umbilicus belt, so I cannot use any flasks, with a life pool of merely 6k and spirit offering as defence. So my zombies with montregul's (7) deal 220k Shaper dps each without the flask buffs (a la sin's rebirth, lion's roar, etc.... ez going 300-400k dps for 1 zombie) results into 2,1 Mil shaper dps :,D There are rarely one shots, except of crazy rolled metamorph's or crazy maps with chaos damage a ka drox. Third char was a Dominating blow character with herald of purity. 1 of those sentinels deal 600-700k Shaper dps in my case...... and I get 4 of them (2,4 Mil), with additional 9 sentinels of dom blow which each deal 250k shaper dps (2,25 Mil), result into 4,65 Mil shaper dps. My skill gems was 5-10c on level 21...... What else do you need? Should GGG throw mirrors at you that you get happy?

So please tell me how the fuck you manage it to s*ck so hard, to not even get 1 Mil shaper dps...... And please don't tell me you talking about paper dps after 5k hours of gameplay.

PEACE

Last edited by Ondrugs on Jan 1, 2020, 7:26:17 PM
"
The game's unstable as shit.

Yep, sometimes and if you play on Win 7, it's a known issue they working on.

"
Balance is fubar as in FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL REPAIR - especially melee - once again.

I am fully with you about melee,.... Melee feels mostly shit compared to anything else. except you are a douchebag and cyclone cultist.

"
If you increase boss life - ffs lower the damn damage - one shots already sucked enuff before.

People mostly didn't cried about bosses and their damage, cause bosses should be able to deal that damage, otherwise they are not bosses actually, also all of them have kind of long cast animations so you can handle them by dodging it in time. Most or at least experiences gamers were more about one shots you got randomly in maps or throught weird mechanics, which are nearly voided now. Bosses were actually to easy pre-patch, since near to no equip was required to deal with them comfortably, even for uelder.

"
And those spammed dot effects that never wear off...

Maybe I am to low with my 4 x 90+ chars to not have experienced any of these, but I will check it out :5

"
Gimme a break... oh wait.. I just gonna take it, cuz waiting for you to get shit right is like waiting til winter 2666.. that's also very soon(tm).

I'd recommend to just go back to D3 if you are that bad.

"
PS:
It'd been nice to keep the atlas progression FOR ONCE after a new patch and not having all sorts of sh!t to deal with getting that back.

NO clue which game you played, I had atlas progression always except the atlas changed, which is understandable.... but lil tip, you just need to run "1" older high tier map and all completions are back......

PEACE

Last edited by Ondrugs on Jan 1, 2020, 8:25:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info