Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Is it just me, or did bows get nerfed more than minions... in the "Bow League"...

"Minions are SS-tier, let's make them S-tier"

"The top bow skills are A-tier, and the rest are C-tier; let's make everything B-tier."

Last edited by Ailuue on Dec 9, 2019, 9:35:25 PM
"
LoloJolo wrote:
Why?
It taking me 2 days to pass story!

REMOVE XP LOSS ON DEATH FOR SOFTCOVER LEAGUE!!!!

I'm player with DISABILITIES!
WHY YOU CONTINUING MAKING GAME UNPLAYABLE AND PAINFUL!?
What is wrong with you GGG?

I'M FEEL I'LL DROP THIS GAME!
I SPENT MORE THAN $500 supporting you for WHAT?

If Somebody WANT HARDCORE PLAY - LET THEM PLAY HARDCORE!
I didn't feel THAT GAME IS EASE! I STOPPED ON LEVEL 98 AND PLAYED MORE THAN MONTH ON THE SAME LEVEL 98 BECAUSE OF 1 SHOT DEATH FROM LAGS OR REGULAR MONSTERS WITH SUMMONER WITH 7.0K HP POOL AND 97+% RESISTANCE!

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!
GGG PREPARING GAME FOR PAY TO WIN!

1. its always, to my knowledge, been part of the game.
2. You dying is not at all in anyway making the game pay to win.
3. HC when you die that character is gone, not an xp loss, just gone completely. So where would that mechanic which makes sense go? It should always stay in core.
About the shock and chill changes. It was bad idea to make it scaling linear with damage. Thx for hear me after 2 years and a half -.-"

Also to be clear, there wasn't increase shock and chill effect at that time. It still doesn't have a double dipping effect, so it doesn't really matter.
******* stop balancing arc... and WTF with multimod ...RIP
"
ariyako wrote:
it become trend now at ggg hq? nerf and buff and you call it "balance" ? follow the leag trend? what happen to make your own build?

"
saragart wrote:
Make it slower, make it harder, nerf, nerf, nerf... that's all I hear since exilecon.

Can we enjoy a build for two leagues before nerfs so I could start a league with no b.s.? Not everyone is a streamer and plays for living to try 5 builds in a league. Its just frustrating that so much shit has to break every league. I mean multimod, supported by, point blank and minions?

I'm not inspired for weekend to be honest

agree with this.

Game would be a snore festival if they did not shake things up every league. Also there are hundreds of builds that will still crush all this content on a budget. Use your brain or follow someone else's guide if you don't have the time.

Great job once again GGG, balancing op stuff without destroying anything. Keep up the good work :D!
ign kharver
...Oh. One more thing.
What about stun?
With the monster HP buffs, and re-balancing the way shock and chill apply, you'd think melee'd get at least some love with stun being rebalanced in a similar fashion.
Guess not.
"
"
Bleu42 wrote:
Stoked on some of these huge changes.

Spoiler
I've really disliked how powerful point blank was whenever I played a bow character, felt very counter-intuitive. Glad for the change, now it's an actual playstyle choice instead of 'duh it's another link compared to long-shot'.

For the shaper / elder change, curious if it means the 7th link will still be a mod, but it won't have extra %phys damage, or the extra link is gone altogether.

And of course the MM nerf. It's well deserved, and here's hoping the 'can have up to 3 crafted modifiers' takes a slot itself. I've always found it pretty strange in an ARPG about loot and rng, to have a 'hey make a better weapon then anything else if you've got a couple exalts' option.

[Removed by Support]

Man that was a quick quote, but had to get your rage out on somebody eh? I've been playing every single league for like two years, took off blight to play wow classic for a bit.

Anyway, continue gettin mad at nerfs boi
"
ekaye wrote:
Will -% to PDR be available to Minions?

No, but it'll be available to the conqueror bosses.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Why buff molten strike? its had plenty of time in the sun, while so many melee skills sit in the dark.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
this is crazy, gg poe.

it's time to quit.

i wonder if they really play their own game.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info