3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Hi- great Build, Map clearing is very pleasing.
I did kinda change your build and went full in to cluster jewels and removed vaal pact since the increased buff effect from the warcry cluster jewels gives 1000 life regen with enduring.

Now I've got some exalts to spend any advice what would be the best item to upgrade? I'm kinda lacking in boss dps but with rage & berserk it's not terrible. Yet I'm not sure what's wise to upgrade.

Tors, probably a stupid question, but couldnt you swap out blood magic on leap slam to replace with chaos golem? maybe i need to pay more attention but i'm running that now and don't think i'm running out of mana
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Tors, probably a stupid question, but couldnt you swap out blood magic on leap slam to replace with chaos golem? maybe i need to pay more attention but i'm running that now and don't think i'm running out of mana

y ofc
"
encryped wrote:
Hi- great Build, Map clearing is very pleasing.
I did kinda change your build and went full in to cluster jewels and removed vaal pact since the increased buff effect from the warcry cluster jewels gives 1000 life regen with enduring.

Now I've got some exalts to spend any advice what would be the best item to upgrade? I'm kinda lacking in boss dps but with rage & berserk it's not terrible. Yet I'm not sure what's wise to upgrade.

Start from gloves to convert the phys to chaos and free up jewel slot, then rings and so on...
Just wondering , why is there no mention of the Vaal Glacial hammer gem? Is it not good?
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Just wondering , why is there no mention of the Vaal Glacial hammer gem? Is it not good?

Not good
Can you please tell me what I am lacking in terms of boss damage?
This is my first true melee build so not sure of what I am doing wrong, Thanks!
couldnt we drop ancestral call for a Little Quality of life and go for +1 strike gloves and tribal fury as the annointment?
"
couldnt we drop ancestral call for a Little Quality of life and go for +1 strike gloves and tribal fury as the annointment?

Yes ofc, it's a valid option. You will lose some single target damage but that would be big QoL.
Just convert phys to cold on some other way, wither with double watchers mod or another Winter Burial jewel.
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Can you please tell me what I am lacking in terms of boss damage?
This is my first true melee build so not sure of what I am doing wrong, Thanks!

According to PoB you're at ~5M Shaper DPS assuming full war banner stacks, rage, popping flasks etc. Do you feel that's lacking?

Gear wise you really don't have any major upgrades that would significantly raise your dps, so now it's just a matter of grinding levels to either grab jewel sockets or spec into another warcry cluster (remember you can use regular jewels in cluster jewel sockets as you grind out passives).

My only other tip is that if you don't need the two armor passives attached to the cluster node, respec into the upper cluster node that has ele damage passives for a slight bump in damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info