3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Hey, would you consider this to be hardcore viable?
"
Trel96 wrote:
Hey, would you consider this to be hardcore viable?

Yeah.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?class=Berserker&skill=Glacial-Hammer

You have here 2-3 players in HC playing this build
Hello, just started out with this build. I really like it so far, thanks for putting it up.

I have a question, why do you only use a Medium Cluster Jewel and nothing else?
Wouldn't it be better to use a Large one and have all the Warcry mods ?

Or possibly combine the medium one with a small one
Last edited by meteaks on Apr 27, 2020, 12:21:29 PM
"
meteaks wrote:
Hello, just started out with this build. I really like it so far, thanks for putting it up.

I have a question, why do you only use a Medium Cluster Jewel and nothing else?
Wouldn't it be better to use a Large one and have all the Warcry mods ?

Or possibly combine the medium one with a small one

Wrycry mods are only on medium jewels.
Experiment a little maybe you find some better combo than me.
Hello, first of all this build is awesome, i`m having a blast with it, so thanks a lot! I just need an advise - do you think Watcher's Eye with Hatred mod/s is going to be worth it, since i found myself with some currency now or should i just focus on upgrading the other gear.

Spoiler
"
uncleweed wrote:
Hello, first of all this build is awesome, i`m having a blast with it, so thanks a lot! I just need an advise - do you think Watcher's Eye with Hatred mod/s is going to be worth it, since i found myself with some currency now or should i just focus on upgrading the other gear.

Spoiler

Glad to hear it's doing great :)

Upgrade your rings so you can craft +1 minimum Frenzy, and i think you are missing some accuracy maybe.

Get 10% craft on chest.

Can't see your jewels...

For Watcher's either cold pen with Hatred or crit multi with Precision.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 27, 2020, 5:37:27 PM
Super Fun build, Thanks for the guide , Have fully got hang of it now!
Now farming burial chambers with this build :D
Just wondering if we get a watcher's eye with cold conversion can we replace the gloves with Haemophilia or some rampage gloves? just to clear the packs faster?
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Super Fun build, Thanks for the guide , Have fully got hang of it now!
Now farming burial chambers with this build :D
Just wondering if we get a watcher's eye with cold conversion can we replace the gloves with Haemophilia or some rampage gloves? just to clear the packs faster?

Yeah you can get watchers with conversion.
Don't get Haemophilia gloves, they are for bleed and you have 100% splash anyway.
Rampage gloves are fine.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 29, 2020, 4:44:36 AM
I use Ice Crash on a Jugg with a similar-ish gearing to this.

https://pastebin.com/tf6u2Azs

The main thing I want to offer for some people is the use of the medium cluster jewel that has Chilling Presence and Cold Conduction on it. Chilling Presence provides an aura that automatically chills enemies. Cold Conduction applies shock to any chilled enemies and chills any shocked enemies. That allows for a base 15% shock to be applied and ensures mobs are constantly chilled.

If you can find a spot to fit this into your build (I would do at the top of the tree, where you have 6% elemental damage nodes into a cluster socket).

Lastly, if you get a large cluster jewel node with Overlord, it grants 30% mace/staff damage AND ALSO grants Fortify on hit with Mace/Sceptre/Staff so you can unlink Fortify from your Glacial Hammer/Ice Crash and add Cold Pen/Hypothermia, etc.

Good luck to all using this build.
Hi - thanks for the guide, enjoying the build so far, it really comes alive when you get the melee splash for GH and Multistrike!

I noticed that the Transcendent Flesh jewel was changed in 3.10 (damage reduction -> life recovery rate), do you still recommend it for that socket?
Last edited by Clinchicus on May 14, 2020, 9:54:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info