3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Atropos04 wrote:
"
"
Atropos04 wrote:
Maybe I miss something but I struggle to life leech since is based on physical damage and we trying to convert all our P damage on cold damage. What is my problem ? And I don't understand why my ES is not increasing when I'm full life and still fighting/leeching...

Thank for the build btw, very fun to use and kind of cheap for a league starter as me :D Great job.

Leech is provided by passive ascendancy notable Pain Reaver, it doesn't matter which type of damage you have.

You have to have also Soul Tether belt to be able to leech ES and Vaal Pact keystone from the passive tree to make that leech fast.

Go thru the guide one more time.

I just get this ascendance yesterday. I do have the belt and the vaal pact, but the blood rage auto damage are high and I can't create ES with it. Maybe later with more damage. Thanks for the information.
\

Make your characters public so i can see what is really going on.
Hi there,
Any idea how this build is gonna work with the slam rework? Fist of war support, new tree, new battlecries etc. in harvest league? Thinking of doing something like it as a league starter. Thoughts?
"
Patrickmnz wrote:
Hi there,
Any idea how this build is gonna work with the slam rework? Fist of war support, new tree, new battlecries etc. in harvest league? Thinking of doing something like it as a league starter. Thoughts?

I'm expecting it will be buffed in some degree. Will have to wait for the patch notes.
In general i'm not recommending this as a league starter. It requires investments and you will be better to start with something else.
"
"
Patrickmnz wrote:
Hi there,

I'm expecting it will be buffed in some degree. Will have to wait for the patch notes.
In general i'm not recommending this as a league starter. It requires investments and you will be better to start with something else.

What can you suggest as league starter in 3.11?
I just wanted to say thanks for putting this together and give you props for using The Rock's music in your build showcase video :D
"
I just wanted to say thanks for putting this together and give you props for using The Rock's music in your build showcase video :D

Haha tnx xD
Does this work well with Exploding chest at all?
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:

You don't need explody because GH has 100% damage melee splash
That's fair. Was just looking for an excuse to not swap gems due to me being lazy haha. Going to use this as a League ender!
"
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:

You don't need explody because GH has 100% damage melee splash

also ty for the quick response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info