3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
bluu_94 wrote:
Can you please tell me what I am lacking in terms of boss damage?
This is my first true melee build so not sure of what I am doing wrong, Thanks!
Spoiler

What Titan said pretty much...
Gear is very good.

things to improve:
-2 more rare jewels
-boot enchant
-better rolled damage flasks

Devil with attack builds is in the details, every little thing adds up.

Are you doing everything right vs bosses, like, having full rage, flasks...?
Most people skip to drop charged War Banner when the fight starts.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 15, 2020, 11:26:54 AM
"

According to PoB you're at ~5M Shaper DPS assuming full war banner stacks, rage, popping flasks etc. Do you feel that's lacking?

Gear wise you really don't have any major upgrades that would significantly raise your dps, so now it's just a matter of grinding levels to either grab jewel sockets or spec into another warcry cluster (remember you can use regular jewels in cluster jewel sockets as you grind out passives).

My only other tip is that if you don't need the two armor passives attached to the cluster node, respec into the upper cluster node that has ele damage passives for a slight bump in damage

"
What Titan said pretty much...
Gear is very good.

things to improve:
-2 more rare jewels
-boot enchant
-better rolled damage flasks

Devil with attack builds is in the details, every little thing adds up.

Are you doing everything right vs bosses, like, having full rage, flasks...?
Most people skip to drop charged War Banner when the fight starts.

Thanks a lot for suggesting the improvements!
As you said I forget to place the banner during the boss fights , so I'll try to remember doing that. I still have to get used to the melee playstyle I guess maybe then I'll do better. One Issue I am facing with regular bosses is that even though they have no phases , they get frozen in a place and I can no longer target them for a long while, sometimes I portal out for the bosses to unfreeze. Not sure if this even is an issue , but still slightly annoying
Last edited by bluu_94 on Apr 15, 2020, 12:09:52 PM
Hey man, loving your build, question, in terms of the belt, what is more important or a bigger upgrade, the maximum life implicit or the critical multipler implicit?
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Hey man, loving your build, question, in terms of the belt, what is more important or a bigger upgrade, the maximum life implicit or the critical multipler implicit?

Go with crit multi
Hey. Really enjoying the build!

Quick question. Is there a recommended order you would go in getting awakened gems? Quite a few options to choose from. Already went with Awakened Ancestral call for clear, but curious if the others are worth the investment.
Last edited by jlariv on Apr 17, 2020, 4:32:51 PM
"
jlariv wrote:
Hey. Really enjoying the build!

Quick question. Is there a recommended order you would go in getting awakened gems? Quite a few options to choose from. Already went with Awakened Ancestral call for clear, but curious if the others are worth the investment.

Awakened Melee Phys
Superb build! I am enjoying every bit of it. Thank you for this.
"
Cipsv87 wrote:
Superb build! I am enjoying every bit of it. Thank you for this.

Ty for feedback! I'm glad you are having fun! :)
I'm new to POE this league, my second character to maps, and boy is it fun! Just wanted to say thanks, made it to level 95 and I am still trying to beat sirus. I started to play around with the disintegrator staff a little, I think the dps is higher (with 3 siphoning charges) but the flat self damage is a bit of a pita so I'm sticking with hegemony's era.

Can't wait to try your other builds, :P.
"
Underboob wrote:
I'm new to POE this league, my second character to maps, and boy is it fun! Just wanted to say thanks, made it to level 95 and I am still trying to beat sirus. I started to play around with the disintegrator staff a little, I think the dps is higher (with 3 siphoning charges) but the flat self damage is a bit of a pita so I'm sticking with hegemony's era.

Can't wait to try your other builds, :P.

Congrats! :D I'm glad you're having a good time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info