3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Hi- great Build, i really enjoy playing it but
How do you get ur 7M DPS?

i nearly copied items you recommend on POB but dont get it :X
"
Xeven1995 wrote:
Hi- great Build, i really enjoy playing it but
How do you get ur 7M DPS?

i nearly copied items you recommend on POB but dont get it :X

make your characters public so i can take a look
did it :)
You can really push gloves crafting to an other level. Warlord influence gives up to 30% melee damage. If you combine it with spiked gloves and essence of zeal you can get 50% increased melee damage and 18 attack speed
"
Xeven1995 wrote:
did it :)

Little more crit multi and ele penetration boot enchant and that's about it. You are close at 6.35 mil Shaper dps with all buffs.
okay , thank you :)
Sadly I'm dissapointed with this build. It's true I'm missing few things, but still can barely feel any damage on bosses even low tier ones. Which is strange when T14/15 mobs are just one hit and at the same time T4 boss need approx 4 min to kill...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146844
"
MikoMiranda wrote:
Sadly I'm dissapointed with this build. It's true I'm missing few things, but still can barely feel any damage on bosses even low tier ones. Which is strange when T14/15 mobs are just one hit and at the same time T4 boss need approx 4 min to kill...

Well i'm disappointed that you don't have single flask right, 0 accuracy and so on...

Clearly you are doing things wrong because as you can see in the video that build was killing T16 bosses on awakening lvl 8 last league without cluster jewels in 2-3 seconds.
Thank you for this build! Got bored of the EQ jugg build and was looking for an alternative and found it :D

Have some of the gear from the old build I can reuse I guess.
Planning to buy a influenced ilvl 85 helmet and run lab for a while to get the enchant :)

Also, what do you think of the Carcass jack ? defense loss aside do you think the chest is good for the build?
Last edited by bluu_94 on Apr 12, 2020, 5:02:27 AM
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Thank you for this build! Got bored of the EQ jugg build and was looking for an alternative and found it :D

Have some of the gear from the old build I can reuse I guess.
Planning to buy a influenced ilvl 85 helmet and run lab for a while to get the enchant :)

Also, what do you think of the Carcass jack ? defense loss aside do you think the chest is good for the build?

Just buy enchanted helmet and make influence then. Don't try to hit enchant in the lab.
Carcass is not rly good. Low life and nothing useful rly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info