3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Sttorr wrote:
Should I refund the Kinetic Impacts nodes? They are only there in the 25 points PoB tree

yes
Pretty dope upgrade with the Cluster Jewel. Its an enormous damage and survivability boost while we have berserk up :)

I struggled a bit in Blighted Maps T15+ because of the "relatively low" AOE in those maps. Changed my Gem Setup with 1 chromatic to Frostblades 5r1g and i think its a little bit better for those maps.
Overall i guess Glacial Hammer gives more survivability with the Strong Hits and Perma Freeze. Need some more testing. (Kinda bad to change socket colours everytime only for blighted maps xD)

Otherwise I'm really satisfied with this build and it really feels "OP" once you get your level above 90 and decent Items.

Just for min-maxing. Which would be the best Watcher's Eye Mod ? Critical Strike chance, Cold Pen or something else ?

Have a great week everyone and stay safe ^^
"
SilentBeat wrote:
Pretty dope upgrade with the Cluster Jewel. Its an enormous damage and survivability boost while we have berserk up :)

I struggled a bit in Blighted Maps T15+ because of the "relatively low" AOE in those maps. Changed my Gem Setup with 1 chromatic to Frostblades 5r1g and i think its a little bit better for those maps.
Overall i guess Glacial Hammer gives more survivability with the Strong Hits and Perma Freeze. Need some more testing. (Kinda bad to change socket colours everytime only for blighted maps xD)

Otherwise I'm really satisfied with this build and it really feels "OP" once you get your level above 90 and decent Items.

Just for min-maxing. Which would be the best Watcher's Eye Mod ? Critical Strike chance, Cold Pen or something else ?

Have a great week everyone and stay safe ^^

Invest into Awakened Ancestral Call and put 20% quality on the gem with GCP.
That's the best mapping investment you can make.

Both Watcher's are pretty much the same. Get the cheaper one.
Here is something usefull i found out.

You can set a warcry on autocast by binding it to a numpad number then activate numpad, hold down the key for warcry, press numlock and release the warcry key. Now your character should autocast warcry. You have to activate it everytime you enter a map.

It makes mapping and bossing so much easier, you just activate it and forget about it!

"
atanis1 wrote:
Here is something usefull i found out.

You can set a warcry on autocast by binding it to a numpad number then activate numpad, hold down the key for warcry, press numlock and release the warcry key. Now your character should autocast warcry. You have to activate it everytime you enter a map.

It makes mapping and bossing so much easier, you just activate it and forget about it!

Tnx for the tip.

Personally i keep it on movement key
Noob question. Do you get Combustion and the minor nodes indicated BEFORE getting the Berserker Ascendancy? I got the Ascendancy first, and those nodes disappeared because the Ascendancy covered them up.
Would it still be viable if you switched out the staff passives and weapon for 2H mace ones? for instance with Kongors or Tidebreaker? Seems like it could be interchangable?
"
GigantXL wrote:
Noob question. Do you get Combustion and the minor nodes indicated BEFORE getting the Berserker Ascendancy? I got the Ascendancy first, and those nodes disappeared because the Ascendancy covered them up.

You have a button to close that Ascendancy panel, zoom in
"
Tkykillzone wrote:
Would it still be viable if you switched out the staff passives and weapon for 2H mace ones? for instance with Kongors or Tidebreaker? Seems like it could be interchangable?

Yeah but they deal less damage
This build is pretty amazing. During leveling though sometimes I get stun locked. Is there a way to deal with that? Or should I pick the brine king pantheon? And is this a problem in end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info