3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
vvizard wrote:
This build is pretty amazing. During leveling though sometimes I get stun locked. Is there a way to deal with that? Or should I pick the brine king pantheon? And is this a problem in end game?

Use Brine while leveling. It's no problem later on.
Hi Torstein,

Thanks for the update regarding Cluster jewels!
I have one small question though, is there a reason in particular that you pick the jewel slot at the left side (after the +8% Armour nodes) instead of the one at the top (after the 6% Elemental damage nodes)?
Is it as simple as do you feel like you need a little bit more damage or tankyness or is there something I'm missing?
"
Dajoowie wrote:
Hi Torstein,

Thanks for the update regarding Cluster jewels!
I have one small question though, is there a reason in particular that you pick the jewel slot at the left side (after the +8% Armour nodes) instead of the one at the top (after the 6% Elemental damage nodes)?
Is it as simple as do you feel like you need a little bit more damage or tankyness or is there something I'm missing?

You can go with the top one, difference is minuscule
"
atanis1 wrote:
Here is something usefull i found out.

You can set a warcry on autocast by binding it to a numpad number then activate numpad, hold down the key for warcry, press numlock and release the warcry key. Now your character should autocast warcry. You have to activate it everytime you enter a map.

It makes mapping and bossing so much easier, you just activate it and forget about it!

I mean... Is this allowed from GGG? I want to know that before I use it xd
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
atanis1 wrote:
Here is something usefull i found out.

You can set a warcry on autocast by binding it to a numpad number then activate numpad, hold down the key for warcry, press numlock and release the warcry key. Now your character should autocast warcry. You have to activate it everytime you enter a map.

It makes mapping and bossing so much easier, you just activate it and forget about it!

I mean... Is this allowed from GGG? I want to know that before I use it xd

Just put on your left mouse click
Im lvl 87. Instead of using herald of ice, i use Blasphemy with Frostbite. Since i cant use both, Frostbite give much more dmg.

Is there a reason its not in the original build?

Update from a few posts ago where I was struggling with some of the bosses.
I made some decent progress towards the upgrades you listed and I switched over to cluster jewels. I added a small cluster with Adrenaline notable which looks to be one of the best options for us.
I had an opportunity to face Sirus again, this time AL 5 and everything was going super smooth until last phase. Once I lost him on screen I was one shot from off screen 4 times in a row. I don’t remember it being this bad last league and I was playing melee then too. Not a criticism of the build - I think the tuned him up a bit.

I have kept the transcendent flesh jewel for now but I am considering trying to add a a large cluster into the mix and maybe stack a second medium cluster with warning call and mob mentality.
what do you guys think of getting a cluster with cold conduction?
"
dehogynem wrote:
Im lvl 87. Instead of using herald of ice, i use Blasphemy with Frostbite. Since i cant use both, Frostbite give much more dmg.

Is there a reason its not in the original build?

You already have Frostbite on cdwt in my pob.
In the original kaoms version there were no sockets...

Also HoI helps with the clear although it's not mandatory because of splash.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 2, 2020, 6:11:13 PM
"
xkuzanx wrote:
Update from a few posts ago where I was struggling with some of the bosses.
I made some decent progress towards the upgrades you listed and I switched over to cluster jewels. I added a small cluster with Adrenaline notable which looks to be one of the best options for us.
I had an opportunity to face Sirus again, this time AL 5 and everything was going super smooth until last phase. Once I lost him on screen I was one shot from off screen 4 times in a row. I don’t remember it being this bad last league and I was playing melee then too. Not a criticism of the build - I think the tuned him up a bit.

I have kept the transcendent flesh jewel for now but I am considering trying to add a a large cluster into the mix and maybe stack a second medium cluster with warning call and mob mentality.

The thing about Sirus last phase is you dont need to know where he is when circle of illusions form. Just move and before he says last word in the sentence make a leap.
It's not that hard when you figure it out.
Transcendent flesh is not that worth because it also gimps your life recovery now. Invest those points better.

ps
One Mob Mentality is enough...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 2, 2020, 6:14:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info