3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Thanks for responding to my other question :)

Do you have a pob/plans for adding cluster jewels in to your build?
"
lGuillianl wrote:

Yeah will add it prob tomorrow. Cluster jewels for Warcry are awesome! You will gain dps.
"
lGuillianl wrote:

CLUSTER JEWEL UPDATED
"
"
lGuillianl wrote:

CLUSTER JEWEL UPDATED

Awesome thank you!!

So we're dropping transcendent flesh to make room for the clusters, is that worth it?
"
lGuillianl wrote:
"
"
lGuillianl wrote:

CLUSTER JEWEL UPDATED

Awesome thank you!!

So we're dropping transcendent flesh to make room for the clusters, is that worth it?

Very much so. Tell me what you think when you try it, :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 29, 2020, 7:05:33 PM

Man the build gets even crazier with the berserk! I ended sacrificing some minor life nodes near constitution to keep my transcendent flesh though :)

Do you think it's a bad idea to try to bypass the ancestral call/ruthless gem swap by anointing with tribal fury instead?
Last edited by lGuillianl on Mar 30, 2020, 2:32:22 AM
Could change enduring cry to rallying cry for even more dps when paired with Cry wolf on medium warcry cluster.
"
lGuillianl wrote:

Man the build gets even crazier with the berserk! I ended sacrificing some minor life nodes near constitution to keep my transcendent flesh though :)

Do you think it's a bad idea to try to bypass the ancestral call/ruthless gem swap by anointing with tribal fury instead?

I don't think it's a good idea especially for Simulacrum. You have so much dps that gem swaps are only needed for Conquerors, Sirus...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 30, 2020, 7:40:11 AM
"
Precordial wrote:
Could change enduring cry to rallying cry for even more dps when paired with Cry wolf on medium warcry cluster.

Yeah sure
Should I refund the Kinetic Impacts nodes? They are only there in the 25 points PoB tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info